who has base cards available? wttf for St Louis blues base - any brand, any year

Who wants to unload some base cards?

I am looking to trade for St Louis blues base cards - mainly 12-13 and newer, but have interested in other years as well.

am making multiple team sets, so dupes are ok.

any brand - UD, OPC, Score, Select, Prism, etc.
    I don't do many inserts, but am very interested in blues parallels

Pls lmk if you want to move some base cards.

**I also collect high end autos, hofer, rc, etc.
    the base is my pet project, and the autos are my primary PC.

please lmk if interested in working on a trade or two and list what teams/players you are chasing./

Looking for traders - no trade too small or too big.

thx
    tom

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Any interest in buying Blues base? I'm looking for 10 cents a card and very cheap shipping. I don't mind looking thru everything to get you exactly what you want.

Details:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...Deal-too-Small
    Looking For:
    2013-14 Panini Prizm Autos, TSC First Day Issue, Veteran Autos, Young Gun RCs, SP Authentic Auto RCs
    Full Wantlist: Hidden Content
    I like to trade to Canada/Europe, but usually send via carefully packed enforced PWE's and/or CD mailers unless I let you know otherwise.

I may be able to help out a little bit - won't be a huge huge pile but I've also got some parallels, inserts, and maybe a couple rookies. Shoot me a PM and maybe we can work out something.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

would you be interested in a team set of 14-15 opc and 14-15 opc retro...and prob have about 1/2 team set of opc rainbow

could also have 14-15 mvp SPs and silver script in Blues cards

lmk
    Serial #d cards /25 or less
    Old School Rare Inserts/Box or Case Hits Any Player
    Young Guns of Great Players and High Prospects
    CURRENT TRADE LISTS Hidden Content