Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Epic Box of 2013 Topps Chrome Football Hobby

This product puts newly released 2014 Topps Chrome to shame. Tons of color and a smaller pool of rookie autos. Check it out -

Nice break. LMK if the Big Ben is FT.
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward. Looking for vintage/autos of Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert, Rod Woodson and Superbowl/World Series MVP autos. Bucket - Hidden Content

the big ben is for trade. Should I check your bucket

I have a lot of refractors that aren't scanned in my bucket (I don't remember what refractors I have scanned in there). LMK who you're looking for in return and I'll see what I can find.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteco3 View Post
    the big ben is for trade. Should I check your bucket
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward. Looking for vintage/autos of Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert, Rod Woodson and Superbowl/World Series MVP autos. Bucket - Hidden Content

I agree, this years chrome shows obvious signs of HUGE overproduction, lack of color, lack of numbering, free agent autos, seen cases of this broken with lots of no name autos coming out and very few top rookies. As a huge collector of chrome I am VERY disappointed with it!
    Hidden Content

Collecting Bears, also pick up Vikings for fellow traders.

Sweet Hunter. What would you need for that AP?
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, AI, Durant, Westbrook
    Chicago Cubs, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by wrigleyfield View Post
    Sweet Hunter. What would you need for that AP?
    The AD you mean right. That is PC. The Justin hunter is available.

Quote Originally Posted by ctkenjr View Post
    I agree, this years chrome shows obvious signs of HUGE overproduction, lack of color, lack of numbering, free agent autos, seen cases of this broken with lots of no name autos coming out and very few top rookies. As a huge collector of chrome I am VERY disappointed with it!
    Definitely overproduced but it could add to the chase of the top level rookie autos and color. If box prices fall enough it will be a fun break regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by mikec5000 View Post
    I have a lot of refractors that aren't scanned in my bucket (I don't remember what refractors I have scanned in there). LMK who you're looking for in return and I'll see what I can find.
    Ok. That Ben is the blue refractor out of /199.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteco3 View Post
    The AD you mean right. That is PC. The Justin hunter is available.
    Yeah, AD. Haha some people don't know him by that, though... I usually call him AD... Anyway, that sucks haha I need that one for the rainbow... And I doubt I have anything for the Hunter auto... Even though it's like a $3 card haha it's still an auto.
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, AI, Durant, Westbrook
    Chicago Cubs, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast