Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

LIVE BREAK: 12-13 Panini Classics @9pm EST (11/28/14)

I have a 12 box case of Panini Classics sigs I'll be cracking tonight. I also have some Black Friday pack hits I'll reveal as well.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2. SCC Cyber Week 2017
    Good luck Scott! I probably won't be around, but I'll check in after. Are you going after that inaugural inks set?

I'm not sure yet... Depends what the case yields
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

I'd be interested in Lafleur and Beliveau if they're available for trade and you open them, thanks! :)

As long as I don't need the for my set, they will be available
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

good luck! I bought two boxes of the same myself. The black friday packs are awesome this year! (or at least they were to me)
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

Quote Originally Posted by comfortably9numb View Post
    good luck! I bought two boxes of the same myself. The black friday packs are awesome this year! (or at least they were to me)
    I had some really nice stuff - no autos, but Olivia pulled a Sketch card and there were some really nice pieces

All the RC's are #/499

Last row is all #/25

Sketch Card
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by andrewconnors9 View Post
    Gettttt crackin!!
    Ok, I will in a few minutes
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

I'm going to bust/post one box at a time. I will only post/scan the autos (scans will be posted after the break is finished). The Base/Retired numbers are going to be used to build a set of each for my collection.

Post if you are around
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 11-28-2014 at 09:53 PM.
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast