Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Black Friday Packs

2014 Black Friday Packs

I was able to score a few packs for Black Friday today and Olivia and I broke them

Here is the damage

- I will trade for the Breast Cancer Awareness wristband cards (non-shiny) for Olivia. She likes them because of the pink.

All the RC's are #/499

Last row is all #/25

Manziel is PC for Olivia

Sketch Card 1/1
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Scott, don't have any of the breast cancer awarness cards. But i could use that stauskas, lmk if there is anything else we can do for it.

Oh these are sweet! Congrats!!
    Needs:
    1) 2006 Ultra Target Exclusive Rookie Autographs #203 Reggie Bush SP (Retail)
    2) 2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 Reggie Bush JSY 1/1

lmk what you may be looking for in trade other than the breast awareness stuff. I could use the beckham rc ans a few of the baseball rookies. thanks. larry
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

Quote Originally Posted by michigandan View Post
    Scott, don't have any of the breast cancer awarness cards. But i could use that stauskas, lmk if there is anything else we can do for it.
    we can figure something out for it.

Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    lmk what you may be looking for in trade other than the breast awareness stuff. I could use the beckham rc ans a few of the baseball rookies. thanks. larry
    mainly Hockey for PC

I can always use inserts/parallels that I can put towards my COMC part that is used to help support the DBA Foundation.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

i may have a topps pink parallel around here somewhere

I would like a shot at the beckham.. I have a lot of inserts and numbered to trade
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

ok. I think I may have a pink insert or two. lmk see what I can find. thanks. larry
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

sick hits!!

lmk if you can use any of these pinks. thanks. larry

2013 topps chrome pink refractor # 20 hakeen nicks / 399
    2013 topps chrome pink refractor # 105 eli manning / 399
    2014 topps pink # 276 Julius pepper / 499

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast