Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 2014 Topps Chrome Hobby Box

     
  1. #1

    2014 Topps Chrome Hobby Box

    Auto...
    Troy Niklas

    Variation.. SOLD
    Luck

    Refractor..
    Lacy / AJ Green / Hopkins / Pierre-Paul / Lynch / T. Smith / Luck / L. McCoy

    Pulsar..
    Foles

    Blue Wave..
    McCarron

    Pink..
    Amaro

    Green..
    Eli Manning

    65 Tall Boy..
    Bortles

    Mini..
    Moncrief / Herron

    Rookie Die Cut..
    Savage

    1985..
    P. Richardson / Mack / Carr / Seferian-Jenkins

    Fantasy Focus..
    Brady / L. McCoy
    Last edited by LRV; 11-29-2014 at 11:04 AM.
    Always Interested In Anything Alabama.
    ​ROLL TIDE ROLL!

    BUCKET:

  2. #2
    Interested in the McCarron Blue Wave and possibly the Luck variation. I have a 2011 Topps Platinum #/25 Ingram FT that I do not have scanned. I also can look for players from Chrome this year. Thanks

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Moneyline View Post
    Interested in the McCarron Blue Wave and possibly the Luck variation. I have a 2011 Topps Platinum #/25 Ingram FT that I do not have scanned. I also can look for players from Chrome this year. Thanks
    McCarron & all Bama players are PC. I have the Luck in the F/S forum @ $20 Dlvd...
    Always Interested In Anything Alabama.
    ​ROLL TIDE ROLL!

    BUCKET:

  4. #4
    im interested in the manning green if its for trade
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

    Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

  5. #5
    Could you trade the Mark Ingram Platinum 2011 RC Red #/25 for the Luck variation?

    Quote Originally Posted by LRV View Post
    McCarron & all Bama players are PC. I have the Luck in the F/S forum @ $20 Dlvd...

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bcool022 View Post
    im interested in the manning green if its for trade
    Anything from Chrome of Mccarron #144, Mosley #203, Kouandijio #119, Norwood #142 or Clinton-Dix #159 to trade?
    Always Interested In Anything Alabama.
    ​ROLL TIDE ROLL!

    BUCKET:

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Moneyline View Post
    Could you trade the Mark Ingram Platinum 2011 RC Red #/25 for the Luck variation?
    No thanks, just looking to sell on the Luck....
    Always Interested In Anything Alabama.
    ​ROLL TIDE ROLL!

    BUCKET:

  8. #8
    Luck variation SOLD
    Always Interested In Anything Alabama.
    ​ROLL TIDE ROLL!

    BUCKET:

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by LRV View Post
    Anything from Chrome of Mccarron #144, Mosley #203, Kouandijio #119, Norwood #142 or Clinton-Dix #159 to trade?
    havent gotten around to chrome yet.. had to get a new laptop instead of cards lol.. hoping to grab a box soon and get another for christmas
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

    Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •