Thread: Want List!! Tons of scans!

Want List!! Tons of scans!

Hi, I'm looking to buy/ trade for the following sets of cards, please send me a scan along with a price:

1957 topps Hockey Cards:

I'm looking to buy, trade for and upgrade 1957 tops hockey cards, looking to complete the set in PSA 8s, but I will consider SGC 88s as well. If you have raw copies I will need them to be sharp, well centered and flawless. Scans included as well. I'm looking to pick up these 5 in particular in PSA or SGC 88 (or flawless raw): Gordie Howe, Glenn Hall RC, Johnny Bucyk RC, Pierre Pilote RC. Here is what I have so far:

2005-06 UD Game Jerseys:

Another set I'm working on is the 2005-06 UD jerseys... but only in multicolored swatches (I love challenges). If you have any I'm missing or perhaps have a card with a nicer jersey piece feel free to notify me, thanks!

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MzU2WDQ0Mg==/z/rBYAAOSwnDxUegL-/$_35.JPG

2005-06 UD Game Patches /15:

I have had some recent success with tracking some of these down, in particular some of the bigger names from the vintage selection! Let me know what you have!

2005-06 UD Rookie Threads:

Also collecting the rookie threads from the same year, again multicolored only. As stated before, messages for ones I'm missing or upgrades always welcome!

Also here are some new additions I have been able to take scans of, have more though but haven't gotten around to it:

thanks for the view and looking forward to making some deals!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store