Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

checklist for 14/15 black diamond is up

http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2...d-hockey-cards

the drouin auto rookie /25 will be a monster im actually excited for black diamond this year

Thanks for the share on that.

I don't understand why they're advertising Subban autographs in this set.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Thanks for the share on that.

I don't understand why they're advertising Subban autographs in this set.
    im not sure what you mean has he not signed for them in the past?

Well I guess I won't be buying that this year. No Jake Allen or Antti Raanta listed.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby62188 View Post
    im not sure what you mean has he not signed for them in the past?
    Subban hasn't signed anything from Upper Deck in close to a year now. He's been an outstanding redemption in products all through 2013-14 and UD last summer was advising collectors (myself included) who called/emailed inquiring about status to swap out for other cards. So this would be a real surprise if they had actual autographs here.

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Subban hasn't signed anything from Upper Deck in close to a year now. He's been an outstanding redemption in products all through 2013-14 and UD last summer was advising collectors (myself included) who called/emailed inquiring about status to swap out for other cards. So this would be a real surprise if they had actual autographs here.
    dang i hope this means he signed all his stuff so you get your outstanding redemptions. thanks for explaining :)

Were those redemptions for cards that would have been hard signed or cards that would have had stickers? Maybe UD wasn't able to get Subban to hard sign those previous redemptions but still has stickers left over to use for a product like Black Diamond that is a sticker auto set?

If memory serves, both.

I know that he had some sticker autos live in 13-14 Artifacts but beyond that it was either a redemption or not listed.

He had the base parallel auto in Trilogy but I can't find anything on the Bay to suggest whether it was live or not.

So we will see.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Looks like UD had some stickers, this was posted on FB.

Well ain't that something. Beauty of a card. I'm really looking forward to the Orange ones.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast