Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Want to sell everything please take a look

GETTING OUT OF THE HOBBY AND TRYING TO TRADE BUT ALSO WILLING TO WORK OUT ANY FAIR PRICE FOR THIS STUFF....HAVE NOTHING HIGH END BUT PLENTY OF DECENT PLAYERS INCLUDING AUTO AND MANY GU WITH SEVERAL YEARS OF YOUNG GUNS....I HAVE OTHER SPORTS ALSO TO SELL AND AGAIN AM WILLING TO TRADE IF YOU HAVE ANY CURRENT ROSTER PITTSBURGH PENGUINS/PIRATES OR STEELERS, THANKS
    http://s76.photobucket.com/user/hock...ETTER%20HOCKEY
    http://s76.photobucket.com/user/hock...PANINI%20PRIZM
    http://s76.photobucket.com/user/hock...0UPPDER%20DECK
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

ddddddddd
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Hidden Content

help
    Hidden Content

ccccccccccc
    Hidden Content

fffffffffff
    Hidden Content

I'm interested in a few cards but could you tell me what you're looking to get out of all your hockey? Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Cunnuc View Post
    I'm interested in a few cards but could you tell me what you're looking to get out of all your hockey? Thanks,
    just a fair $/offer that is all i can say certainly not what i paid out LOL!
    Hidden Content

serious fair offers
    Hidden Content

PM incoming
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

PM Sent
    Base Cards "Tons of UD Base"

Bucket Hidden Content

"Proud Member of the Hate Trifecta" "Habs "Yanks "Cowboys
    I TRADE BY BOOK VALUE! I COULD CARE LESS WHAT THE LAST FEW SOLD FOR ON THE BAY!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast