Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    Same cards as before b/c it's next to impossible to trade on here.

    Check my mid to high end ft section of my bucket and lmk thanks jeff

  2. #2
    soon time to stop going on this site if things don't pick up

  3. #3
    I probably don't have any thing. But just I am interested in the Roger Staubach for a friend for Christmas. plmk Malcolm
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content (Trade List)
    Hidden Content (Game used)
    Hidden Content (Auto's)

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mlbplb View Post
    I probably don't have any thing. But just I am interested in the Roger Staubach for a friend for Christmas. plmk Malcolm
    Didn't see anything i could use for the Staubach. thanks 4 the post.

  5. #5
    I'm interested in the AJ Green/Julio Jones dual auto & the Eddie Lacy Slideshow auto. What are you looking for?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BynesFan View Post
    I'm interested in the AJ Green/Julio Jones dual auto & the Eddie Lacy Slideshow auto. What are you looking for?
    nothing in particular as i'm checking buckets and lists right now.....lmk what u have ft

  7. #7
    I wish I had something for the Barry autos.....nice cards!!!

    I am interested in the Stafford Limited jsy that books for $10.00

    Check my bucket or trade list.

    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...684-Trade-List
    Looking for Lions, Packers, Detroit Tigers & Redwings, Odell Beckham Jr.

    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

  8. #8
    A lot of nice cards here..don't have a bucket, but I can send some stuff your way if I know what you're looking for. Thanks, Andy

  9. #9
    2012 Certified John Elway Relic/Auto #/7
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...5&l=05d706907a

    2012 Totally Certified Russell Wilson Patch/Auto
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...5&l=23ed102bdd

    2009 Ultimate Stafford/Williams/Pettigrew Triple RC Auto #/15
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...2&l=6a3fdfa243

    2012 Score Complete Players Autograph Calvin Johnson SSP (Not numbered but was told that only 10 were made)
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...1&l=c1ce1cfaf7

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyDrummond View Post
    A lot of nice cards here..don't have a bucket, but I can send some stuff your way if I know what you're looking for. Thanks, Andy
    Quote Originally Posted by BynesFan View Post
    2012 Certified John Elway Relic/Auto #/7
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...5&l=05d706907a

    2012 Totally Certified Russell Wilson Patch/Auto
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...5&l=23ed102bdd

    2009 Ultimate Stafford/Williams/Pettigrew Triple RC Auto #/15
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...2&l=6a3fdfa243

    2012 Score Complete Players Autograph Calvin Johnson SSP (Not numbered but was told that only 10 were made)
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...1&l=c1ce1cfaf7
    pm sent to all those interested in trading
    Last edited by jrs865; 12-02-2014 at 09:55 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •