Thread: LTB: Rasmus Ristolainen!!

LTB: Rasmus Ristolainen!!

Show me what you got!

Going at this fresh, so I have nothing!
    Bring me your Rasmus Ristolainen cards!!!!
    You can check the bucket, but it is not updated, so its a toss up whether or not its there, so PM me.
    Hidden Content

2. SCC Cyber Week 2017

Just got this redemption in from Panini last week, Totally Certified Platinum Blue Prime 21/25, nice thick seam, need $40 dlvd for it (two sold for less on eBay, I know, but I plan on keeping it anyway, just thought I'd offer it to you):

LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Starting a new, limited GETZLAF PC - looking for hard-signed autos of Getzlaf and any memorabilia with print run 100 or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallinator View Post
    Just got this redemption in from Panini last week, Totally Certified Platinum Blue Prime 21/25, nice thick seam, need $40 dlvd for it (two sold for less on eBay, I know, but I plan on keeping it anyway, just thought I'd offer it to you):

I appreciate you letting me know about this, but I'll just try and snag one on ebay for cheaper.

Good call keeping this, he is turning into a beast.
    You can check the bucket, but it is not updated, so its a toss up whether or not its there, so PM me.
    Hidden Content

Good luck on your search! You and I will probably be battling for some of his cards going forward as he's the only player I collect :)

have his canvas young gun for sale or for trade
    Bobby Ryan PC
    1038/1151
    1/1's and Plates: 10

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronHorse4 View Post
    Good luck on your search! You and I will probably be battling for some of his cards going forward as he's the only player I collect :)
    Nothing wrong with a little competition :)

Looking forward to seeing how you're correction grows.
    Hidden Content

I'll start up a show and tell thread, you can show what pieces you have as well! Will be fun :)

Quote Originally Posted by flobert1205 View Post
    Nothing wrong with a little competition :)

Looking forward to seeing how you're correction grows.