Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cards for sale... make offers

Cards for sale... make offers

Hey all... i am just looking to turnover some of my card and start buying some more recent stuff... check my lists/sites and some of my other posts for cards that I have recently busted...

most reasonable offers will be accepted... some PC stuff is available, just ask... I also have bunches of inserts and base, just let me know what team/player you are looking for and I can get you a list...

the only thing that I ask is for you to make offers... if you dont know bv, i can get it for you and we can go from there...

thanks for looking...

2. Kronozio

Quote Originally Posted by atrain2004
    like the pujols rookies
    they are both $100... make an offer... not really looking to sell them, but will if the offer is right...

i like these two.lmk me thanks
    Kellen Winslow, Jr - Playoff Absolute 'Rookie Premiere Materials' jersey/football; 51/750 (2004)

Kellen Winslow, Jr - Bowman 'Draft Day Selection' jersey; (2004)

Quote Originally Posted by baller4life
    i like these two.lmk me thanks
    Kellen Winslow, Jr - Playoff Absolute 'Rookie Premiere Materials' jersey/football; 51/750 (2004)

Absolute - $15
    Bowman - $12

would you do $10 dlvd?

kartel- I know you would rather take offers but the Vick auto I like is probalyu to scarce to bv, is that correct? would you give a 'ballpark' on what you would be looking to get for it and I will PM you after that? Thanks

how much this one?

Quote Originally Posted by baller4life

how much this one?
    $5 dlvd... if you like the offer, please post the trade...

Janet Evans AUTO
    Oswalt Jersey/AUTO
    Pujols RCs
    Linda Cohn AUTO
    Lemeiux/Pronger Dual Jersey
    Roethlisberger Topps RC

How much on these individually and as a lot
    LMK
    Thanks
    TK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast