Anyone know who's autograph this is?

I found a small box with a Dale Jarrett and Richard Petty auto, but I found this as well and cannot figure out who's auto this is....any help would be appreciated. I read it D Robin. I am assuming his car number was 50 and he puts refers to Matthew 6:33.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Currently looking for vintage (pre 85) cards, HOF GU and autos, base even from 1973 and before all in football and Game Used. Also looking for lots of inserts and parallels of Royals, Cubs, Bears, Packers. Check out my Kronzio pages....but please understand...I have thousands more that aren't scanned yet. Hidden Content

2. SCC Cyber Week 2017
    I'm stumped. But here's a list of all drivers named Robin, if it helps: http://racing-reference.info/driver
    Collecting: Brad Keselowski Trading Cards, Hero Cards, Diecast & More
    Hidden Content
    I will trade or buy for needed Brad Keselowski items

Got a "Bad Request" from the link...but I am thinking Robin is the last name??
    Currently looking for vintage (pre 85) cards, HOF GU and autos, base even from 1973 and before all in football and Game Used. Also looking for lots of inserts and parallels of Royals, Cubs, Bears, Packers. Check out my Kronzio pages....but please understand...I have thousands more that aren't scanned yet. Hidden Content

that would be one David Robinson's autograph-NBA legend

That does indeed! I would have been stuck forever in Nascar! Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by beanschat View Post
    That does indeed! I would have been stuck forever in Nascar! Thanks for the info!
    no problem!