Sixteen hockey players were sent to hospital early Sunday after they appeared to suffer carbon monoxide poisoning.

The players went to the Queensway-Carleton Hospital complaining of feeling ill after spending several hours earlier in the evening at the Complete Hockey Development Centre on Iber Road in Stittsville, according to the Ottawa fire department. The hockey rink had been hosting a three-on-three Movember fundraiser, according to its Facebook page.


http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-...xide-poisoning