Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi I am looking for Eagles autos, gu and rc.

Please let me know what you hve.

check my trade list link...got some mcnabb rookies, a westbrook rookie i believe, maybe a few moats rookies...my wants are listed there as well...lmk if you need anything...thanks

I have a 03 fleer platinum McNabb big signs auto /200 bv40. lmk what you have for autos. TW
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

i have a moats contenders auto...do you have a list or site???

i've got these...
    Donovan McNabb
    1999 Upper Deck
    1999 Score
    1999 Bowman
    1999 Collector’s Edge Advantage
    1999 Stadium Club
    1999 Stadium Club Chrome
    1999 Stadium Club Chrome Clear Shots
    1999 Collector’s Edge 4th Quarter
    1999 Collector’s Edge Triumph Heir Supply
    1999 Fleer Tradition Rookie Sensations

I've got a ton of McNabb, Westbrook, Dawkins, and C-Buck RCs.... and lots of most all players, have some cheap GU and autos of most of the guys. Really only looking to sell right now, let me know if your interested

check my site
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

I have a PSA 9 1999 SPX Jevon Kearse rookie. And a D McNabb jrsy/gu ball card.

Would trade for similar Lions, Pistons, Tigers.

Brian

What would be your best cash/paypal offer on a Donovan McNabb Topps Chrome RC???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast