Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Last Box of Totally Certified!!

I don't really bust any hockey but I decided to get final box of T Cert at my lcs and I am sort of glad I did. It was somewhat of a Tarasenko hot box as I pulled his base rookie and the redemption for his Rookie Auto Jersey. Anyone know why there aren't any of these on ebay whatsoever? Thanks! It is available for trade or sale, but I have emailed Panini regarding on the status of this card. Thanks!

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha I was there

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

lmao it's you!!!!! dude there aren't any listed.wth yo??? it's a damn ghost!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL. Maybe you have a 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hang_time8's Items on eBay

It probably won't be made. He hasn't signed hardly anything from panini and now that they no longer have a hockey licence I'd be surprised if the card is ever produced. Sorry to burst your bubble..

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

i am aware of that and i know that he is lazy with signing. i want to know why he only signed cards from select though??? interesting indeed. i am confident that david sharp will take care of me and that i will have a replacement soon so i am not worried at all.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hang_time8's Items on eBay

i am aware of that and i know that he is lazy with signing. i want to know why he only signed cards from select though??? interesting indeed. i am confident that david sharp will take care of me and that i will have a replacement soon so i am not worried at all.

Ya I'd bank on a replacement rather than the actual card for sure. Might want to call sooner rather than later before their stock runs thin.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

yup gonna call tomorrow and expecting something decent in return...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcfutures9's Items on eBay

that is a bummer that the card will never be produced.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

i just had it replaced and hope to get a card as soon as possible. hopefully david sharp replies to my emails and can hook me up as well.