WTTF/B Kawhi Leonard RCs, Autos, JSYs..

I am looking for any and all Kawhi Leonard RCs, Autos, JSYs, and maybe even inserts.

I will also consider buying if the price is right. LMK what you have and what you are looking for

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, Kawhi Leonard, Other Current and Spur Legends, Carlos Correa, Jose Altulve, Alex Bregman, Panini Points...
    Hidden Content

I have his Totally Certified RC.

Like your Liz Carmouche /99 parallel.

I'll have to see if I can find it.
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, Kawhi Leonard, Other Current and Spur Legends, Carlos Correa, Jose Altulve, Alex Bregman, Panini Points...
    Hidden Content

I have a prestige rookie, and a pinnacle clear insert.

Quote Originally Posted by aleckeegan View Post
    I have a prestige rookie, and a pinnacle clear insert.
    I can use them. What/who are you looking for in return

Leland
    Hidden Content

No chance I'd ever give up a patch auto /10 for base rookies.
    Hidden Content

Don't think I saw anything close in value I'd want to trade for. The Butkus is expensive, right?

Kawhi Leonard 2012-13 Momentum RC Autograph - $28.50 dlvd

I like the Leonard. I'm a little iffy because of the "gaps" on the signature so I will think about it. The Butkus is a little too high. It sells around $60, will probably book 80-100. I'm debating if I even want to move it.

Leland
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by leedawg62 View Post
    I like the Leonard. I'm a little iffy because of the "gaps" on the signature so I will think about it. The Butkus is a little too high. It sells around $60, will probably book 80-100. I'm debating if I even want to move it.

Leland
    Have anything not posted? Especially HoF autographs.