13-14 Prime Prime Signatures Black Tavares 1 of 1!

Tavares 1 of 1.jpg
    Figure I'll farm this now and see what I might get
    13-14 Prime Prime Signatures Black Tavares 1 of 1!
    Shoot me an offer or
    Looking for a nice Mackinnon, Drouin, Kuznetsov
    looking for a 1 for 1 trade or 1 with cash(PP)
    Last edited by MadCub; 12-09-2014 at 09:40 PM.
    Working on a Jonathan Drouin collection with other Halifax Mooseheads from the Memorial Cup winning squad and guys since as a secondary PC (Hischier, Groulx,Durandeau, Crossley, Veleno from the Sea Dogs)...will trade anything else I get for them. Please reply once we've started a dialog, even if the trade doesn't work out, it's simple courtesy Hidden Content

2. SCC Cyber Week 2017

bump
    Working on a Jonathan Drouin collection with other Halifax Mooseheads from the Memorial Cup winning squad and guys since as a secondary PC (Hischier, Groulx,Durandeau, Crossley, Veleno from the Sea Dogs)...will trade anything else I get for them. Please reply once we've started a dialog, even if the trade doesn't work out, it's simple courtesy Hidden Content

bump

bump