Possible Autograph Opportunity for those of you working on signed sets, auto projects

Hello,

I am not 100% sure yet but I am probably going to the Annual Ted Williams Hitters Hall of Fame Dinner and Induction Ceremony at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg next January. There are players receiving awards that may or may not attend, and even if they do attend, they may not sign autographs. It's mostly hit or miss with those guys but there is a set list of players for the autograph session.

Players for autograph session:
    Dwight Gooden, Luis Tiant, Tony Oliva, Kevin Kiermaier, Jake Odorizzi, Jake McGee, Brad Boxberger, Brandon Gomes, Ron Blomberg, Oscar Gamble, Miguel Cairo, Toby Hall, Rich Thompson, Bill Singer, Mike LaValliere, Doug Waechter, Roy White, Scott McGregor.

People getting awards (not sure of autograph opportunity):
    Jim Thome, Gary Sheffield, Denny McLain, Jim Kaat, Gene Michael

If there is a specific player you need on a specific item let me know along with how much you would be willing to pay (including return postage) and I can try my best to get them. If you are working on a set project and I don't have the card, you can send the card to me. I only have 2 OMLBs left so I could not spot anybody a ball. Last year I could not get through all of the lines so I got only about 1/2 of the players that were signing, and none of the inductees signed at all. For guys such as Thome, if I can only get him one time I'll probably keep it for myself, but sometimes guys roam around after the signing and will sign on the field during the dinner and auction.

Thanks,
    Mike

I am interested in these

Kevin Kiermaier - 1 of 2 cards I need to finish my Durham Bulls team set from last year
    Jake Odorizzi
    Jake McGee
    Brad Boxberger - 1 of 2 cards I need to finish my Durham bulls team set from last year

I'd be intrested in Kaat and Oliva
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Looking for Carl Furillo,Rocky Colavito,and Johnny Callison stuff.