Thread: WTD ice patch autos, all years

WTD ice patch autos, all years

just starting to acquire these and paying well. Starting this thread after a lowball offer.

Also, check my ebay auctions for possible swap

Looking for star rookies only.

hi just to put clock at right place i neve offer you 300-350 you send me message because you want sell your hedman the same one on ebay 2 years there i tell you i cant pAY YOUR PRICE I JUST TELLING you if you cant move me i go at 300-350 it just if you die with my friends if you want and dont know what to do with your money i have 672 ice premiees auto patches /10 i can sell to you plesure to meet you someday

Quote Originally Posted by shadow666 View Post
    i have 672 ice premiees auto patches /10 i can sell to you plesure to meet you someday
    You should sell me your Toews - you would still have 671!!

sure bud.
    I'll take any 4 color Hedman in BGS 9.5 you have at $350. How many of the 4 you have fit this description?

hi just to put clock at right place i neve offer you 300-350 you send me message because you want sell your hedman the same one on ebay 2 years there i tell you i cant pAY YOUR PRICE I JUST TELLING you if you cant move me i go at 300-350 it just if you die with my friends if you want and dont know what to do with your money i have 672 ice premiees auto patches /10 i can sell to you plesure to meet you someday

All I know is I need a Tom Wilson one does anyone have one for trade or Sale????????

Have 2 PM sent
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Traders - Hidden Content

3 copy
    great.
    I see 05/10 and 06/10 but I don't see the 3rd copy
    Those are not graded either.
    I'll take 'em at $350 each
    Send a scan of the 3rd copy so I can verify

Always looking for The CUP rcs. 3 colors+ when possible.

Bucket: Hidden Content