Thread: any one heading to.........

Exclamation any one heading to.........

the anaheim national......should be a blast............22 days.............99 vip pass or 17.50 one day admission..............im just curius how elese is goin

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I'm comming down from the Bay Area as this would be the first time the National has ever been this close to where I live. I have a friend who goes every year and suggested to buy the VIP pass because there's just sooooo much to check out at the National.

im going, i live in simi valley, about an hour north of anaheim, going to go the the show on a friday and heading to disneyland the next day.

yea im stayin for 4 days live in san diego.............i went to the last one in anaheim which was 6 years ago................and no i didnt make it to advertise i could care less if u went i dont make a profit from it...........i made the post cause ive been just a reader on these forums for a while........so i signed up for account and didnt see one thread about the national.