Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2006 Topps White Sox World Series Relics Podsednik & Crede, Rare!

Have two 2006 Topps World Series Relics cards. Both these have incredible odds 1:2000 packs. Looking either to trade for my player needs or sell. I would need something nice in return as both cards sell near $20-25 each.

2006 Topps World Series Champion Relics Joe Crede Bat JC
    2006 Topps World Series Champion Relics Scott Podsednik Bat SP

LMK if you are interested. Thanks.
    The persistent, perhaps pathological, pursuit of pinstriped players.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Check my site and see if I have anything that would interest you for both of these. Thanks, Kirk

Kirk,

I do like the Rivera GU you have listed. Besides, that do you have any Rivera, O'Neill, and Tino Martinez cards that are unlisted?

hey i am interested in the crede card and very interested i have 2 diamond kings cards that value around $17 dollars i have ichiro and roger clemens i also have a brandon webb game used bat card let me no if u r interested in trading

anything else you are looking for besides the players in your sig? i have a bunch of GU and Autos not listed on my site

playa55x - Thanks for looking, but don't collect the players you listed. Looking to trade for players I collect only, or sell. I would only trade for tradebait if it was a really good card.

tuall - PLMK what what you have, I don't mind taking a look.

i will put a list together... i assume you are a yanks fan by your sig but if that is not the case please advise

Quote Originally Posted by tutall
    i will put a list together... i assume you are a yanks fan by your sig but if that is not the case please advise
    That's true. I do like most Yankes, but not some of the more recent ones like Sheffield, Giambi, and Damon.

Quote Originally Posted by plymouth rock
    i like the pods.check my bucket.
    Thanks for you reply, but there is not much I can use for my player collections. LMK if you are interested in buying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast