Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

You ever get Coles TTM?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dasbam84's Items on eBay

I sent to Sveum this year and got it back in 8 days. Definitely send to him via KC's ST

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Twins
    Twitter: @@mnbigfoot See mnbigfoot's Items on eBay

I got Steve Buechele and Billy Hatcher back today. 10 days from Spring Training addresses.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Think it is too late for Pena? I can send out by 3/26 or earlier. Or should i wait until the season starts and send to the Yankees stadium?

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

The only one that I've tried is McGwire and I didn't get anything back

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wanted to get Salvidor Perez, but he doesn't have a very good TTM success rate, but I saw that Royals Manager Ned Yost did, so I sent an 8x10 of Perez and Yost to Yost and asked if they would sign it and I got it back in about 7 days with both their signatures on it. I have only been doing TTM for about 2 months, but it was my must exciting success yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12