Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @ncualoping10 See ncualoping10's Items on eBay

Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Rutgers Scarlet Knights NCAA Baseball

May 9, 2015

Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Rutgers Scarlet Knights - UNOFFICIAL
    Tyler Jay - 18/18 Cards
    Kyle Hudson - 5/5 Cards
    Kevin Duchene - 1/1 Baseball

I went to the Illinois Fighting Illini baseball game today, and saw the #3 team in the country continue their dominant win streak (23 games and counting!). I know a lot of people don't care about college baseball but this team is stacked with MLB talent. 6-8 players could get drafted in June. The best of them, closer Tyler Jay (projected 1st Rd. Pick) signed 18/18 cards from the 2015 Panini Team USA set. #1 SP Kevin Duchene (projected 2nd Rd. Pick) signed an Official NCAA baseball sweet spot. Former MLBer and current assistant coach Kyle Hudson signed 5/5 2012 Topps RC. All these college players are absolutely great about signing. Look out for these names in the draft, Tyler Jay could be the next Sale, Rodon, Finnegan, Price - you get the picture. Big powerful college lefty who could make an impact this season for a team. Look for the Illini in Omaha too as they have a great shot to make the College World Series.

YEAR TO DATE: 56
    OFFICIAL - 16
    UNOFFICIAL - 40
    Last edited by chitownautos; 05-09-2015 at 06:13 PM.

MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

SCF Rewards
    Country

its too bad Jay hasn't been given a chance to start like Dillon Tate was. Hopefully an MLB team will though!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chicago Cubs vs. Washington Nationals

May 27, 2015

Chicago Cubs vs. Washington Nationals - UNOFFICIAL
    Ryan Zimmerman - 1/1 Card

I tried graphing at Wrigley for the first time. I'm a White Sox fan so i'll mostly be hitting up the visitors when I go. I got there around 4 hours before first pitch and just missed Bryce Harper by 5 minutes I guess. The only player that signed for me was Ryan Zimmerman, on a 2015 Topps. I got there late and only saw 6-8 players but would consider the day a success for my first time graphing outside a MLB stadium. Will try to hit up the Royals on the weekend.

YEAR TO DATE: 57
    OFFICIAL - 16
    UNOFFICIAL - 41

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bobby Hull Appearance

June 6, 2015

Bobby Hull Appearance - OFFICIAL
    Bobby Hull - 1/1 8x10

Chicago Blackhawks legend Bobby Hull made an appearance at a Sports Authority in Oak Lawn, Illinois. I got 1 8x10 signed with "HOF 1983" and "The Golden Jet" inscriptions. Hull's been doing a lot of paid signings lately, so it was nice to save a few bucks and get him for free.

YEAR TO DATE: 58
    OFFICIAL - 17
    UNOFFICIAL - 41

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ryan Dempster Appearance

June 14, 2015

Ryan Dempster Appearance
    Ryan Dempster - 3/3 8x10 Photos, 2/2 Cards

I got to meet former Cubs and WS Champ Ryan Dempster at an appearance at a local bank in Glenview, Illinois. He signed 3/3 8x10s and 2/2 cards, adding "2013 WS Champs" to the 2 Red Sox photos. Really great guy overall and even tried to make small talk with everyone.

YEAR TO DATE: 63
    OFFICIAL - 22
    UNOFFICIAL - 41

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chicago White Sox vs. Pittsburgh Pirates

June 18, 2015

Chicago White Sox vs. Pittsburgh Pirates
    Gordon Beckham - 1/3 Cards

Just tried graphing the White Sox pre game down the baseline and got Gordon Beckham on a 2015 Topps.

YEAR TO DATE: 64
    OFFICIAL - 22
    UNOFFICIAL: 42

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chicago White Sox vs. Texas Rangers

June 21, 2015

Chicago White Sox vs. Texas Rangers - OFFICIAL
    Ron Kittle - 3/3 Cards, 1/0 5.5x8.5 Photos

Packed day at U.S. Cellular Field for Father's Day. Former White Sox Ron Kittle was signing outside the park, and got him on 3/3 cards and he threw in a 5.5x8.5 photo that they were handing out. Inside the park, the Stanley Cup made an appearance and a few Blackhawks players were also in attendance to celebrate the 2015 Stanley Cup Champions.

YEAR TO DATE:67
    OFFICIAL - 25
    UNOFFICIAL - 42

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chicago Cubs vs. Los Angeles Dodgers

June 24, 2015

Chicago Cubs vs. Los Angeles Dodgers - UNOFFICIAL
    Yasmani Grandal - 1/1 Cards
    Juan Nicasio - 1/1 Cards

Graphed the Dodgers pre game outside Wrigley Field and got catcher Yasmani Grandal on a 2015 Topps and pitcher Juan Nicasio on a 2014 Topps. Everyone else pretty much ignored...

YEAR TO DATE: 69
    OFFICIAL - 25
    UNOFFICIAL - 44

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

Shoot me a PM if you're willing to trade a Tyler Jay card or two. Would love to add one to my Twins collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've had great luck with nicasio in sd, grandal is a different story, I've always had more luck getting dodgers in San Diego earlier in the home stand though!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast