Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im actually impressed !

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

SPGU is one of my all time favourite products, however it should be GU not manufactured GU :) Looking pretty cool!
    But I know, it's gonna hurt my wallet hard and it's empty all ready. Quad, fives, sixes, sevens and eight player patches..

Harri

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jbat999's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks for the checklist info. As a base card collector, this set is going to kill me, especially with 6 Rangers in the 100 card base set and 2 rookies. Note to future Rangers rookies, 98 is an excellent number choice during your rookie year, instead of 10 and 12 (Miller and Fast) last year and 13 (Hayes) this year. At least Duclair is 63.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

I have mixed feelings about the base cards being numbered to the jersey number, not sure I want to pay for an Ovechkin base card out of 8 (actually out of 7) since if I understand right the last one is auto'd. we will see what kind of prices they bring, I think it's great for those opening the product though.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GSRfan's Items on eBay

I was interested in those Winter Classic/Stadium Series cards but then I noticed the words "Commemorative Patches" above the window? So... code for "manufactured patches"?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

In 2015, there's no justification for this card to exist:
    PA-GU Guillaume Latendresse Canadiens Supreme Patches

Otherwise, there's not much original stuff here for me. Might try to snag a Sekac RC, but they'll be hotly contested as they're /26. The Beliveau Supreme will be a monster card if ever there were one.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was interested in those Winter Classic/Stadium Series cards but then I noticed the words "Commemorative Patches" above the window? So... code for "manufactured patches"?

Commemorative just means marking a special moment or occasion. Doesn't mean authentic or manufactured. Quite frankly I don't think UD is dumb enough to try to pass off fake patches for jerseys like those as it would be extremely easy to prove it one way or the other.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Also, why is Roberto Luongo (who wears #1) /58 and Ryan Johansen (who wears #19) a 1/1?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I asked on a UD FB post about the "Commerative Patches" and UD responded and said they were game used.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast