Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See soouthpaw17's Items on eBay

Is it worth it to get a base card (star player) graded?

I have a card on COMC that i can get graded for onlt $3.00.

The card is a Kri Bryant 2014 Bowman 1989 Bowman is Back Silver Diamond Refractor. Will it be worth to get it graded? Will it increase the price on it at all?

SCF Rewards
    Country

You have to say to yourself "Is it worth getting graded if I can't make my money back if I sell it" Lets say you purchase a card for 10.00 and get it graded...normally 6 bucks plus shipping there and back.So you now have invested about 20-25 plus to buy, grade and ship.Do you think you can get 20 to 25 for it? If not...I probably don't grade it..thats me though.Hope this helped
    Dave C.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kris Bryant isn't in the majors yet so the card isn't really a base card of a player. Still a prospect card or rookie of the guy. He's suppose to be real good and could win ROY so maybe getting it graded would make sense if it could get a high grade. Normally though you don't really get a 2014 Topps base card of say Derek Jeter graded.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See soouthpaw17's Items on eBay

Thanks guys