703 More Refractor Cards Needed To Complete My Goal, please help me out with this.

I still need 703 more Football Refractors to complete my goal of 1,000.. Please let me know what you have for me.. I would like to finish this off asap as i want to start my next collection.. I will buy them for 80% off or i will trade you for them.. Just let me know what you collect and i will see what i have to offer you.. I will trade my teams and players i have in your favor a bit as well for them as im desperate to finish off the collection.. So lets get some trading underway so i can get the cards out on monday.. Thanks Alot

i got a steven jackson 04 finest refractor rookie /199, but not letting it go for 20%...lmk if interested

I've got quite a few refractors of different brands,years and #d. Some of the commons and semi-stars I could let you have for 20%. Check my page.

theproudestmonkey: I sent you a pm.. Please get back to me asap.. I wouldnt mind getting the jackson card.. How much does it book for and what are you looking to get for it if 20% is too low.. Please let me know.. Thanks Alot..

jedijohnson: I sent you a pm as well.. Please get back to me asap.. I will take any year and brand refractors as long as they say refractor on the back side of the card or have the capitol R which is also alright.. Please let me know.. Thanks Alot..

checkxone: I sent you a pm.. Please get back to me asap.. I will take whatever ones you will let go for 20%.. Please send me a listing though as it will be easier than me looking through your site as you know which ones you will let go for that % better than i do.. Thanks Alot..