Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Picked up another needed card, been hunting for this one for some time now.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Nice get. eBay I presume?
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

Nice get. eBay I presume?

Yeah man, I paid more than I wanted to but I needed it. Not bad only $14 and change. There is a super nice one on the Bay 2011 Contenders Championship Ticket 1/1 PSA 8 but the guy wont budge or even return my PM's about it. He wants $200. Way too much. There is also a 2011 Contenders Dual Auto of him and Austin Pettis on COMC I have been watching but the guy wants llike $30 for it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

Yeah man, I paid more than I wanted to but I needed it. Not bad only $14 and change. There is a super nice one on the Bay 2011 Contenders Championship Ticket 1/1 PSA 8 but the guy wont budge or even return my PM's about it. He wants $200. Way too much. There is also a 2011 Contenders Dual Auto of him and Austin Pettis on COMC I have been watching but the guy wants llike $30 for it.

Did you try to make an offer already on the COMC one?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

Did you try to make an offer already on the COMC one?

Yeah but my $15 was denied. I watched a /25 Crown Royal base for almost a year. The guy wanted $7 for it and finally he lowered it to $2. I guess patience and persistence pays.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

Yeah but my $15 was denied. I watched a /25 Crown Royal base for almost a year. The guy wanted $7 for it and finally he lowered it to $2. I guess patience and persistence pays.

Yeah I have been watching a few cards on there for a while. Two that I need but prices are way too high and the lowest offers are as well on them.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Hoping it was you who got the 1/1 on ebay last month!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

Hoping it was you who got the 1/1 on ebay last month!

If you mean the 2011 Limited Phenoms RC 1/1, yes it was me. I had a shot at the 2011 Limited Phenoms 1/1 auto about a year ago and the guy blocked me from bidding after I asked him if he would take $20 for it, and it sold for $15 at auction. Crazy man.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

If you mean the 2011 Limited Phenoms RC 1/1, yes it was me. I had a shot at the 2011 Limited Phenoms 1/1 auto about a year ago and the guy blocked me from bidding after I asked him if he would take $20 for it, and it sold for $15 at auction. Crazy man.

Blocked you from bidding? How does that work?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

Blocked you from bidding? How does that work?

Thats the 1st time I've ever dealt with that. I messaged him back and forth to settle on a side deal to end the auction early. He wanted $30 and I offered $20, I guess he was insulted and said no. Then I waited till about 10 minutes before the auction end and it said you have been blocked from bidding on this item. I was like ™™™? 1st time ever. Then it sells for $15 and I mesaage him, why did you block me and no reply.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast