Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Arrow italy is the world cup winner

ITALY wins 1-1 pk shootout 5-3 zudanne headbutted someone on italy which ended his career

See allseazonz's Items on eBay

OH YES to the old Red White and GREEN from someone whose Yahoo ID is DAIGOE!

See ichiro44's Items on eBay

i no im so excited..............................italys my team

SCF Rewards
    Country

it was a great match. zundane unsportsman act is uncalled for and what a way to end his career. congrats italy!

SCF Rewards
    Country

the tour de france will be more exciting today than that game was!! no wonder americans dont like soccer....somebody gets a hang nail and they lay on the ground for 2 minutes!! ronnie lott had his freakin finger cut off so he wouldn't miss any time!! and i played soccer for many years as a kid!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

that was horrible, zidane let france down.. and ribery, henry and vierra were all taken out because they were winded and couldnt be put back on the pitch. trezeguet just barely missed that pk, but i was sure france was gonna win :(

SCF Rewards
    Country

whats horrible is, comparing football to soccer... football gives you play after play and you set it all up blah blah blah.. of course i love football, but ive played soccer since i was 5 and im 15 now as a select keeper so i have to say i would like to see a football player play in 2 45 min. half's then 2 15 min. over times and still not be dead enough to take pk's.. and they're harder then they look.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i played 10 years of soccer and 3 years of VARSITY FOOTBALL....there is NO question which is the more demanding sport!!

See allseazonz's Items on eBay

The acting in soccer has long been a pile of crap- they need to issue RED CARDS for faking... they do it in the league I coach in- believe me, it speeds up the play, makes scoring higher and generally teaches SPORTSMANSHIP! Dang, if you want to CHEAT, go back to jersey tugging- leave the acting off the field along w/ the head butts and slide tackling from behind. I think there should also be UNLIMITED substitutions and so then the guys out there on the field could go ba**s out for 10 or 15 min shifts and you'd see a few more 5-4 games. Plus, maybe have the shootout be direct kick from 30 yards w/ all players both sides on the field... back and forth until someone wins. A goal, a keeper ball, an out of bounds by the offense, or a defensive "clear" past midfield would signal end of shootout posession... Dang, I need to apply for the Board of FIFA...

SCF Rewards
    Country

ill let you say what you want, im not going to ramble on.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast