Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who is the most underrated player in the Majors??

My vote, hands down goes to Bill Hall of the Brewers, the guy is such a clutch hitter, and can play anywhere on defense. By anyway I mine the 7 main postions (besides pitcher and catcher).

LMK, who you guys think is the most underrated player.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    so are you saying we cant name pitchers haha, well im going to anyway
    Oscar Villarreal of the atlanta braves, i know nobody really knows him and really only atlanta fans would maybe know him, its deff a biased view, but as a newer addition to our depleted bullpen he has gone 8-1 in relief although he has a higher era of 4.67 hes just a step in the right direction along with Ken Ray, i think the braves arent out of the question in the postseason, watch out dodgers the wild card race is going to get crazy

Quote Originally Posted by bravesastros
    so are you saying we cant name pitchers haha, well im going to anyway
    Oscar Villarreal of the atlanta braves, i know nobody really knows him and really only atlanta fans would maybe know him, its deff a biased view, but as a newer addition to our depleted bullpen he has gone 8-1 in relief although he has a higher era of 4.67 hes just a step in the right direction along with Ken Ray, i think the braves arent out of the question in the postseason, watch out dodgers the wild card race is going to get crazy
    the Braves have had the worst month since I can remember and are still in a playoff race, they won't take the divison for the like 15th time in a row, but a wildcard is a possiblilty

I Highly I Doubt They Will Win...............but Good Luck.......................go M-e-t-s

hmmm actually this month the braves are well on fire for us atleast 6-3 for us right now not horrible, so far hahaha did you mean june well ya they well um stunk it up, i dont think theres a chance at a division title again, but the way were playin now hmmm i think we got a chance at wildcard

braves closed out into the break on a 7-3 run. gaining 3.5 games in the wild card standings(if the Mets could play teams who didnt suck) the Braves would have gained ground in the division. They are finally starting to pitch and hit well so the Wildcard and potentially the Mets better watch out.

bravesfan4life: Is it true that the Braves are lookin' to trade Smoltz to the Tigers, Ive heard rumors, but I havent seen anything published anywhere about it.

As far as a player, even though he is getting his props a little bit, it has to be Michael Young - the guy is a hitting machine and hes played well for a few years out of his regular position, which is second base.

As far as the Braves, they aren't going to go anywhere this year (sorry everyone). Smoltz will most likely be traded, and even if he isn't, they dont have enough pitching this year to do anything. But watch out everyone, because they have pitchers in the minors and they have quite a few stud position players too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast