I have (6) PSA Velvet Protector Bags for Trade...

I have (6) PSA Velvet Protector Bags for Trade...

I have these Velvet PSA Pouches for trade, They come directly from PSA... Im not sure they are even available anymore. I have no use for these anymore because none of my cards are PSA graded or do I plan on them to be... If you have some High-Dollar PSA cards these are perfect for you. Id consider trading them If you wanted or if you really want them and want to buy Id consider as well... There is 6 total bags, I will try to upload a picture but Ive been having trouble with that here on the forum Its not been working for me... If you have any questions about these, dont hesitate to ask... THANKS

Follow this link for the picture...
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=218385

Mods I created this in Misc Trading, and wanted to move it to here... Sorry for the confussion.

interested....check my tradepage..
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !
    MY PC: Hidden Content

Hey I found these 2, I need the Howard for my set... I also need the Jake Peavy? (Do you have it?)... Those are the two cards I need... Let me know

Ryan Howard
    2001 Upper Deck XRC #62 HOT!
    Donovan McNabb
    2003 Bowman Chrome GOLD REFRACTOR #"D 17/50 #75

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    How much in trade are you looking for the velvet holders? the Howard books 20.00 and is on fire and the Mcnabb books 25.00...

$12 Paypal $20 in trade, Them were the 2 cards I found from your list... Do you have the Jake Peavy from 01 Ud Prospect Premieres?

i don't have the Peavy..sorry.....I can't offer either of those cards for them though...thanks though