Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome stuff, I'm bummed about my Warren Moon, it's been out over 3 months now.

Did you just send a card? I sent an 8x10 and got it back yesterday. Took about 2 weeks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See adamluangraj_123's Items on eBay

I sent a couple cards, maybe that's why.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A few more returns over the last week or so:

Eric Decker 1/1 c/o Denver Broncos in 552 days
    Thought this one was LOOOONG gone. Included a note about his charity. Really glad to add him to my collection.

Madison Bowey 1/1 8x10 c/o Kelowna Rockets in 42 days
    Nice return from the Caps' 2013 2nd round pick (53rd overall) and one of the top defensive prospects in hockey. He currently plays for the Kelowna Rockets, who churn out great d-men like clockwork and he's putting up a point per game in the WHL, which is tremendous for a defenseman. He's gonna be a beast on the blueline in Washington sooner rather than later.

Robby Fabbri 1/1 8x10 c/o Guelph Storm in 38 days
    Great return from the St. Louis Blues 2014 1st round pick (21st overall). He's tearing it up for the 2nd straight year in the OHL and should be yet another good two-way forward for the Blues in the near future.

Calle Jarnkrok 1/1 8x10 c/o Nashville Predators in 37 days
    Awesome return from the Preds' rookie. He's got 15 points in 64 games and is giving Nashville some solid depth scoring from the bottom 6. Even though he has a simple sig, I like how this turned out.

Simon Pegg 0/1 1/0 c/o PO Box in 13 days
    Didn't sign my 8x10 but sent a signed 3x5 photo. Still really happy with this considering he's one of my favorite comedic actors. Shame he didn't sign my "World's End" photo though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Shaun Alexander 1/1 8x10 c/o CAA Football in 160 days
    Awesome return from one of the best running backs I've ever had the chance to watch. Dude is a great signer.

Jason Spezza 1/1 8x10 c/o Dallas Stars in 126 days
    I think this guy is one of the most underrated players of the last decade. He's almost a point per game player with 700+ points by the age of 31. He was also part of one of the most exciting lines I've seen, the CASH line in Ottawa with Heatley and Alfie.

John Klingberg 1/1 8x10 c/o Dallas Stars in 119 days
    Great return from one of the top rookies in the NHL right now.

Jabari Parker 1/1 8x10 c/o Milwaukee Bucks in 165 days
    Awesome return from a guy who is the future of the NBA. So much talent. Hope he can rebound from his injury.

Rob Corddry 1/1 8x10 c/o home in 32 days
    Fantastic return from one of my favorite comedians/actors. Loved him in the Hot Tub Time Machine movies. I'm especially happy with this one because I did ALL the legwork finding the address and everything. Very rewarding feeling.

Lawson Crouse 1/1 8x10 c/o Kingston Frontenacs in 14 days
    Nice return from a guy who should be a top 10 draft pick in this upcoming NHL draft.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Crouse and love the Corddry

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Crouse and love the Corddry

Thanks. Kind of hoping Crouse ends up with the Devils so I figured I'd jump on sending to him now. Looks like a beast in the making.

Anyway, 3 more successes since my last update:

Antoine Roussel 2/1 8x10 and card c/o Dallas Stars in 140 days
    Awesome return from one of the best agitators in the NHL.

Jake Virtanen 1/1 8x10 c/o Calgary Hitmen in 70 days
    Awesome return from 2014's 6th overall pick and one of the Canucks' top prospects.

Nick Ritchie 1/1 8x10 c/o Soo Ste. Marie Greyhounds in 58 days
    Nice return from the Anaheim Ducks' 1st round pick in 2014 (10th overall).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Best day in awhile with 4 returns to start the week, one of which was a really cool surprise.

Mirco Mueller 1/1 8x10 c/o San Jose Sharks in 114 days
    My 3rd return from one of the guys in the Sharks "Holiday Sweater" video.

Tomas Hertl 1/1 8x10 c/o San Jose Sharks in 114 days
    My 4th success from Holiday Sweater. Big fan of this kid.

Haydn Fleury 1/1 8x10 c/o Red Deer Rebels in 60 days
    Great return from the young defense prospect and 2014 1st round pick (7th overall) of the Carolina Hurricanes. Pretty pleased with how my returns from last year's draft are coming along. Already have 7 of the top 10 picks.

Keegan-Michael Key 2/1 8x10s c/o home in 51 days
    Awesome return. Flat out awesome. I love their show and have enjoyed watching their comedy since their MadTV days. I found a home address for Mr. Key and decided to send an 8x10. Not only did he sign it. He also had Jordan Peele sign it and sent an extra 8x10. Unfortunately the one I sent is very faded but the one he sent looks fantastic. One of the my favorite successes of the year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

4 more returns from this week:

Shea Theodore 1/1 8x10 c/o Seattle Thunderbirds in 141 days
    Great return from the Ducks' prospect and 2013 1st round pick (26th overall). This is my 19th success from 2013 1st round picks. Pretty cool. Almost 2/3rds of the way done with getting them all.

Devan Dubnyk 1/1 8x10 c/o Minnesota Wild in 60 days
    Awesome return from one of the hottest goalies in the NHL right now. He's been unreal since going to Minnesota and gives them a legit chance to win it all if he can keep it up.

Mike Dunham 1/1 c/o New York Islanders in 24 days
    My 3rd addition to my 97-98 Devils team photo to go along with Brian Rolston and Patrik Elias. Already sent this one back out to Randy McKay.

Ilya Bryzgalov 1/1 8x10 c/o home in 12 days
    Great return from one of the most unique and fun NHL players ever. Dude has so much personality and is actually just a bit crazy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One TTM so far this week along with my first IP graphing of the baseball season.

Brayden Schenn 1/1 8x10 c/o Flyers Skate Zone in 40 days
    This was my attempt at getting a surprise for my buddy to put in his man cave but unfortunately Brayden personalized it to me...so I guess it's mine now haha. I love this photo so I don't mind.

Went to today's Blueclaws/Grasshoppers game for my first minor league game of the year. Love these early morning games as I can basically sit wherever I want. For example, today I got to sit front row behind the visitor's on-deck circle for a beautiful day of baseball. Here was my haul from what was a pretty stacked team of prospects.

Casey Soltis 2/2 cards (If anyone would like the 2nd card, just let me know)
    Marlins' #15 prospect and 2014 5th round pick

Brian Schales 1/1 8x10
    Marlins' #27 prospect and 2014 4th round pick

Isael Soto 1/1 8x10
    Marlins' #9 prospect

Justin Twine 1/1 8x10
    Marlins' #13 prospect and 2014 2nd round pick

Michael Mader 1/1 8x10
    Marlins' #14 prospect and 2014 3rd round pick

Tyler Kolek 1/1 8x10
    Marlins' #1 prospect, #28 in all of baseball, and 2014 1st round pick (2nd overall)
    This guy was the reason I went today. He's one of the most highly touted RHP prospects taken out of high school EVER. He already throws upwards of 100 mph and is only 19. He's an absolute monster at 6'5", 260. Can't wait to see how he progresses. Yesterday I heard he didn't sign at all but he was charting today and racked, signing anything put in front of him. Also was very happy to get a picture with him (he makes me look tiny). You can tell he's gonna be tough in the future.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

I know there are ways to get marker off of a glossy picture for the Schenn, those photos look matte though. I've seen people say use hairspray and a dry cloth, but I'm not sure how well that would work. Other than that nice returns lately, I love the minor league hockey 8x10s.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast