Thread: collecting Joey Gathright

collecting Joey Gathright

i need any cards of Joey Gathright.just lmk what you have/need in return and we can try to work something out.i would really like to get an auto of his.also i am only trading not buying.

thanks!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I got a Bowman's Best RC

like your Gagne game used???

ok i could use that.do you have any lower end GU that you could add in w/the gathright for the gagne?

i got this:
    2005 Diamond Kings- Joey Gathright Auto 059/100 ($10)
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...oeyGathrig.jpg

I still have that Vlad GU you wanted to. LMK

ok check my bucket.i need the gathright more than the vlad but maybe we can work something out for both.

Well the only things I still can use from this "era" are your Gagne and Garvey, but I do like these Vintage:
    59 Cepeda $20
    62 Mathews $40
    65 Banks $80
    58 Spahn AS $25
    58 Ashburn $40
    65 Morgan $60

I got these Wilhelm's that I can trade too:
    1960 Topps- Hoyt Wilhelm
    1964 Topps- Hoyt Wilhelm

LMK

ill give the 59 cepeda and the gagne gu for the 2 wilhelms and the gathright auto.

I'll pass on that offer, the Gagne books $8, the Gathright $10 and with 60 Wilhelm and the 64 book $15 and $12 respectively. I would also rather work to get the Morgan but if you don't want to trade the Morgan maybe I can throw something in for the 59 Cepeda and 58 Spahn AS.

how about the 59 cepeda and gagane gu for 1 wilhelm and the gathright?sorry but i cant trade the morgan and spahn.