Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (25)
    Country
    See scrowe80's Items on eBay

Wayne Gretzky in person auto question

Where is the best place to get something authenticated? I have a Wayne Gretzky auto on a horse racing sheet. My fathers boss was a owner of many races horses in the 90's and his horses would race at the Meadowland in NJ. My father and his boss ran into Gretzky in the owners boxes and he signed a racing sheet for my dad. I rather not send it away to get graded because of the potential value of it. what is your thoughts.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

http://www.spenceloa.com/

JSA is the leader, but it isn't real cheap. You can google authentication services and see what works for you.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

sorry, hit return too quick......

you could also use http://www.psacard.com/ They are the same people that grade cards. Both have solid reputations and are known throughout the world as premier grading companies. Other people may be cheaper, but you really are paying for the recognition of the JSA and PSA brands.

Now, you may read a lot of stuff about both companies being too big and not as accurate as they used to be. You really need to make that decision yourself.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (25)
    Country
    See scrowe80's Items on eBay

They are close to me so I will make an appointment and go in person. Thanks!!!! I think after its authenticated I may be looking to sell it...

http://www.spenceloa.com/

JSA is the leader, but it isn't real cheap. You can google authentication services and see what works for you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PSA and JSA are good. I personally like PSA.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale