Team, Player, Set Builder TRADERS COME IN!!

Team & Player Traders,

I have so much stuff now I don't even know what to do with. I have baseball, football and basketball, mainly all new products, but some from the past years. It consists of autos, game used, rookies, #ed/inserts, base and stars. What I am looking to do is trade stuff that you can use for stuff that I can use.

Just lmk who or what you need and I can lyk what I have, trust me I have a lot. Below is what I am looking for.

WHAT I CAN USE
    BASEBALL:
    -Albert Pujols (Anything, ANYTHING)
    -St. Louis Cardinals (Current & Retired in Cardinal Uniform, prefer 04-06 products, but may take other years, especially rookies)
    -Mark Teixeira (Anything, ANYTHING)
    -Mark Buehrle (Autos, Game Used, Rookies)

FOOTBALL:
    -Joe Montana (Anything, ANYTHING)
    -Pittsburg Steelers (Current & Retired in Steelers Uniform, prefer 04-06 products, but may take other years, especially rookies)

BASKETBALL:
    -Lebron James (Anything, ANYTHING)

WHAT YOU CAN USE
    Thats where you let me know!!

have 2006 albert pujols upper deck and a ben roethlusberger RC i want braves and dolphins

List of Autos? Also anything Patrick Crayton?
    Ill see what Steelers I can pull from my pc for you after I see the list.
    Thanks
    Justin