Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    I'm on the fence for attending this years National cause funds are going to be scarcer then last year I still owe a fellow SCF member some $$$$ & I plan still to rein burst them for their assistance I just hope to have some $$$ after I make a trip to Nashville around fourth of July weekend w/my girlfriend. Plus another reason I am on the fence is well I like to go & stay w/friends but not sure if anyone wants to share a ride & room w/ me in Arlington Heights for 2 1/2 days of the show unless they have never been to a National then I will be longer if needed I'm coming from the Michigan area so if someone is interested lmk via pm thanks
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Had a member pm when I was going to put it up. As they wanted to work with some members who might be interested in doing some 50/50 with the Vip signers etc.

Don

That would be me.

I won't be attending this year, but if someone is getting a SuperVIP pass and is A.) willing to help me out and B.) in need of printed photos (11x14 or 8x10) to get signed (or cards if that's more your thing), I'd like to talk about working a 50/50 deal or some sort of trade with you. Extra tickets for the free signers are usually pretty easy to come by for cheap and I should have plenty of time to print and ship photos from when the list is finalized to the start of the show. 8x10s usually sell for $5 each at the show; not sure how much 11x14s go for, but they were selling 16x20s at about $25. So they'd likely go about $15 or so. I'd pay for printing and shipping for both your items and my items which would save a ton on your end.

If anyone is interested, PM me.

I already have a deal in place with Commish IFF he is able to go. But I want to have a backup plan or twelve in place in case he can't.
    Last edited by *censored*; 03-11-2015 at 08:40 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scorpio111boy's Items on eBay

I'm going. First National, so I'm excited. I'll likely be purchasing the All Access SuperVIP pass. It's limited quantity so I hope they don't run out by the time I'm ready to get it. The only reason I haven't bought it yet is because of the Fanatics show this week (same location). Not sure how far that'll set me back.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm going. First National, so I'm excited. I'll likely be purchasing the All Access SuperVIP pass. It's limited quantity so I hope they don't run out by the time I'm ready to get it. The only reason I haven't bought it yet is because of the Fanatics show this week (same location). Not sure how far that'll set me back.

See u there. Best of luck getting a all access via package. Definitely awesome for those that get a lot of autograph at the Nationals. Let us know how the fanatic show is.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Looks like the first few autograph guests have been added. Paid only, none of the VIP freebies yet.

Still looking for backups to Commish on a possible 50/50 deal once the VIP freebies are announced. Keep me in mind, folks. I'll supply the photos/cards (maybe some cash as well) if you get them signed.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

INITIAL AUTOGRAPH GUESTS FOR 2015 NATIONAL ANNOUNCED

2015 HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES BIGGIO, JOHNSON, MARTINEZ & SMOLTZ PLUS 1980 "MIRACLE ON ICE" OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL TEAM SCHEDULED

Tristar Productions has released the initial list of autograph guests for the 36th National Sports Collectors Convention, scheduled for July 29-August 2, 2015 at the Donald E Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. As usual, the list is a star-studded group of celebrities including a huge number of Hall of Famers. Tristar will announce the schedule of appearances and make tickets available for all autograph signers closer to the National. One-Day General Admission Tickets and week-long VIP Packages are available now on the National web site at www.NSCCShow.com .

Baseball is well represented and is highlighted by all four 2015 Inductees into the Baseball Hall of Fame. Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez, John Smoltz and Craig Biggio will all be guests at the 36th National shortly after their inductions in Cooperstown. Joining the newest HOFers will be these previously inducted greats: Johnny Bench, Wade Boggs, Lou Brock, Jim Bunning, Rod Carew, Steve Carlton, Andre Dawson, Dennis Eckersley, Carlton Fisk, Tom Glavine, Reggie Jackson, Al Kaline, Tony Larussa, Bill Mazeroski, Jim Palmer, Tony Perez, Jim Rice, Cal Ripken Jr., Brooks Robinson, Ozzie Smith, Frank Thomas, Dave Winfield and Robin Yount. Joining this illustrious group of Hall of Famers will be 500 HR Club Member Rafael Palmeiro, “The Rocket” Roger Clemens, Tim “Rock” Raines, All Time Hit Leader Pete Rose as well Mookie Wilson and Bill Buckner, who will forever be paired together after their exploits in the 1986 World Series. Pro Football is well represented too. Currently slated to appear are former Bears Great Gale Sayers, along with the original “LT”, Lawrence Taylor, Fred Biletnikoff, Bob Griese, Bob Lilly, John Riggins and Randy White.

Hockey fans will be pleased that Chicago Blackhawks great Bobby Hull will be signing. And in a very special treat, seventeen members of the 1980 US Olympic Hockey Team, who pulled of the “Miracle on Ice” Gold Medal victory are signing in Chicago. Players scheduled to appear are Team Captain Mike Eruzione, Goalie Jim Craig, Neil Broten, Dave Christian, John Harrington, Steve Janaszak, Rob McClanahan, Ken Morrow, Jack O’Callahan, Mike Ramsey, Buzz Schneider, Dave Silk, Eric Strobel, Phil Verchota, Mark Wells, Mark Johnson & Craig Patrick. 2015 marks the 35th Anniversary of this “miraculous” team’s achievement.

Last but certainly not least will be appearances by two icons that are not only sports Hall of Famers but have achieved celebrity after they retired. Former Heavyweight Boxing Champion and star of movies and Broadway Mike Tyson and Chicago Bulls Hall of Famer Dennis “The Worm” Rodman will both be signing at the National. Additional autograph guests will be added once they are confirmed.

http://www.nsccshow.com

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe you guys can help me with this one. I'm unable to find a list of the free autographs that came with the all access super vip 2014 pass. I can only find the ones that came with the platinum tristar pass. As mentioned before I plan on getting a 2015 pass, but I want an idea of the type of autograph list that I should expect.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Maybe you guys can help me with this one. I'm unable to find a list of the free autographs that came with the all access super vip 2014 pass. I can only find the ones that came with the platinum tristar pass. As mentioned before I plan on getting a 2015 pass, but I want an idea of the type of autograph list that I should expect.

Abdul,
    You can find them in this thread (first post):

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ational+sports

See you there. Have another question just ask.

Don
    Last edited by doniceage; 03-29-2015 at 11:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's Abdel, no biggie though. It's actually just a variant of Abdul. So I just purchased a All Access Super VIP pass. I'm pretty excited. I read all 40 pages of last year's thread. Looking forward to meeting you guys, chatting, and working on some trades.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It's Abdel, no biggie though. It's actually just a variant of Abdul. So I just purchased a All Access Super VIP pass. I'm pretty excited. I read all 40 pages of last year's thread. Looking forward to meeting you guys, chatting, and working on some trades.

Stop by the booth and share some of your pick ups. Sounds like your going to be busy getting a ton of autographs with the VIP Pass.

D
    O
    N

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast