Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

$45.89 in paypal for Cowboys Autos

Perfer a Staubach, but will listen to offers. Please be sure to include insured shipping in your price. I require insurance on all packages.

Thanks,

Daren

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I have this 2004 SP Authentic Sign of the Times Julius Jones autograph

Midnight,

Nice card and I do need it, but have a Staubach on the line. I'll update the thread.

Jimbo,

Pm received and replied buddy.

Thanks,

Daren

BallCardFreak- are you interested in buying this? FYI, the same insert #'d 25/25 from 06 Classics of Aikman sold for $34.24 dlvd on ebay. The is the same card except it has a 3-color patch. Here's the link to the AIKMAN CLASSICS INSERT 25/25

I have
    03 Leaf R and S Longetivity Jason Witten Auto /25 $37 DLVD With DC
    LMK
    thanks
    Justin

Justin,

My paypal is pending right now on a Staubach offer, however I see here that the Witten auto lists for $40 in beckett. You replied in my other thread and I am willing to pull the trigger on a Houshmandzadeh for Witten trade if you'd like. LMK buddy.

Thanks,

Daren

HV,

I am picking these up for someone and he only wants autographs. If it were for me then yes, but unfortunatley it isn't for me. very nice card man and thank you for offering it to me.

Thanks,
    Daren

Its R and S Longetivity not the regular R and S and it books $60
    Justin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast