Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ebay Seller

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jelloshot's Items on eBay

Ebay Seller

Check out this person ..

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnic...tscardsQQhtZ-1

Check out the higher end stuff. Looks to me like they're bidding up their own stuff. What do you think?

Almost everyone of their auctions is bid on by andysportsatl who is also new to ebay. I just find it funny.

SCF Rewards
    Country

eh i'd love to say he was.......BUT there are always a good 4 or more unique bidders on almost all the items with upwards of 6 or 7 bids

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry I editting my post while you were posting. Almost every auction has a bid on it by andysportsatl and is usually the highest bid.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See slpntz2k6's Items on eBay

ya i noticed that to

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL I emailed her and asked if she always bids up her own stuff. I bet they won't bid with that name anymore.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If he is he isnt doin a good job. He'll win quite a few of um.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I doubt it is. Probably just someone who bid on one AA auto and then saw that the seller had more for sale.

SCF Rewards
    Country

watch what you say about that stuff....i'm not posting my ebay name up here, but lets just say i have quite a few sales in the last 8 years. in that time, i've seen some freaky ™™™™. examples:

*a bidding war over a card that had a bv of $1.50 (and was bought for $8)
    *one guy high bidding on every bowman chrome card (i put 50 rookies up at one time)

And look at the prices of his stuff.....he is beating the competition. although there are many bids, the prices are relatively low. i may go bid on one or two of them myself.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They had atleast 6 other auctions end before I posted and that same name won them all. I was watching this auction because I need it for my set but then noticed that same name was the highest bid on a lot of auctions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Both names are new. One was created on the 6th and the other on the 9th.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I doubt it. I often bid on one thing from a seller, and if they have reduced shipping, which on these autions shipping is free after the first card (great deal BTW), I will check their other autions and buy some more things from um.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast