Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awesome 2003 Certified cards for trade/sell

I'm looking to trade the following for Packers cards, new or vintage (or sell). I don't want to trade one good card for 10 Packers. I only will trade one card for one or two of similar value. Emailm me your offers at jwp1138@earthlink.net

Just bought a box of 2003 Leaf Certified and pulled:

Kyle Boller RC Mirror Gold Rookie (#1 of 25 w/ 2-color jersey, shoe, helmet, and football)

Justin Fargas RC mirror Red (#11 of 150) w/ jersy and football.

Richard Dent auto with 3-color jersy (#88 of 95)

Andre Johnson RC (pained jersey...#110 out of 1250)

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    Justin Fargas RC mirror Red (#11 of 150) w/ jersy and football

LMK
    Thanks

I was thinking it would book around $30. LMK

Also just curious of how much you want on the boller

Thanks

raiders13
    i like them all also. lmk if we can work something out.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/monk...d13/index.html

aaron

bishop2knight...i've got a 97 pacific inv. b.farve (silver) bv $40...i'll trade for the fargas...also throw in another $10 insert of farve..or a couple a.freeman rc's (bv$10 each-i think) lmk....joe

hey, i am interested in that andre johnson jersey, i got a 2002 bowman's best javon walker jersey, and some favre inserts i am willing to give up for it, plmk

Hey Bishop.

I am working on getting a davenport auto(in mail) and have some GREAT favre cards from a desertted collection from my uncle.. lmk if you will trade that boller and wahts ur value in trade on it

Jay

Everyone, the Boller is gone already. Thanks.

So far, I really don't see anything I want for the other cards. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast