Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 03 football trade list

03 football trade list

My son just got a box of 03 Fleer Authenix he pulled a few rookies and inserts,

Rookies:
    Dallas Clark Balcony #131/250
    Dave Ragone #0515/1250
    Terrence Newman #1208/1250

Inserts:
    Chad Pennington Ticket Studs
    Michael Vick Stadium Classics
    Jermemy Shockey Balcony #031/250
    Terrell Owens Balcony #126/250

Jerseys:
    Brian Urlacher
    Antonio Bryant

Also these rookies:
    Topps Fabric of America Jersey Jerome McDougle
    Collegiate Cuts Kindal Moorehead Jersey
    Topps Fabric of America Jersey Brett Williams

Let us know. Thanks Ray

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

i need this card....ill give you a mike vick club box 2003 authentix /100 that books like 30 doe the clark and something else.....i need that clark badly so i hope u find interest in the vick.

no thanksi would like a jersey or an auto of someone i dont know what a club box is. is it a jersey or auto plmk ray

the clark only books 16 so i cant give you any 30 dollar jersey or auto for it but i do want it so ill offfer a 2002 pristine jersey william green that books 15. its a really nice looking card with the jersey in the shape of an "N" for "N"F.L

Hey scrwball, I like the A. Bryant jersey....do you know bv or card number?lmk

dpono22
    It will probably go around 15, an awsome looking card JA-AB

SDF30
    I am interested in the Johnson, what brand? As for bears and jags, I have some regular card out of the set, is that what you are looking for?

cardking80
    Any other jersey;s Matt (my son) just got a great card of Green, so he has little interest in that. PLMK.

Thanks Ray

SDF30
    No problem, my son wants to trade the Williams for the Auto, I will look and get the other players, if I have them, OK. PM me with your address and we will get in the mail on Tuesday. Thanks Ray

i dont get the point of having to trade a game-used or auto for a numbered card that isnt even his rookie card....i want the card and i have lots of 15-20 dollar rookie cards that i would trade but i cant give up too much in trade a for a numbered card.

raiders13

Re: 03 football trade list

Originally posted by scrwball
    My son just got a box of 03 Fleer Authenix he pulled a few rookies and inserts,

Rookies:
    Dave Ragone #0515/1250
    Terrence Newman #1208/1250

Inserts:
    Chad Pennington Ticket Studs
    Michael Vick Stadium Classics
    Jermemy Shockey Balcony #031/250
    Terrell Owens Balcony #126/250

Jerseys:
    Brian Urlacher
    Antonio Bryant

Also these rookies:
    Topps Fabric of America Jersey Jerome McDougle
    Collegiate Cuts Kindal Moorehead Jersey
    Topps Fabric of America Jersey Brett Williams

Let us know. Thanks Ray
    i need the ragone & newman rookies. i also need these baseb cards if you have them. lmk.

thanks.
    aaron

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast