Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

wtt my cards for autographed memorbilia....minis, jerseys, hats, bats, balls, etc..

im looking to trade my cards for autographed memorbilia...hats, bats, balls, jerseys, mini's, photos....main wants are topps/playoff autographed mini helmets, fleer legacy autographed fitted hats...but will trade for most any autographed memorbilia in any sport.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    im cleaning out my collection so i have the items for trade. i have pics of all and will list a desription of them too. i have no idea what they book or trade at, if im happy with the offer and u are then sweet!!!!

this is a signed ball of frank thomas, kieth foulke, wally johnson(coach). on a wsox ball

signed joe borchard and ben davis game tickets

disturbed auto pic, cd cover and stage passes i had(sweet concert!)

danny wright auto scorecard

im interested in the signed ball and the disturbed pic and cd cover.

do you have a price range so i know what to offer or check my list in sig...thanks

I have an official nba basketball auto'd by Bryant "Big Country" Reeves. Comes w/ a coa from Signature Rookies. Got a redemption out of a pack of cards.
    Last edited by IronBison; 07-16-2006 at 03:32 PM.

im interested in the Reeves...do you have a scan? also what are you looking for it...site in sig

Quote Originally Posted by heelsfan4life78
    im interested in the Reeves...do you have a scan? also what are you looking for it...site in sig

I can get you a pic of it later tonight. I would be interested in baseball auto's.

K...yeah send me a pic later tonight and well see what we can work out...thanks

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast