Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Entire BBK Collection for sale...BV about 2k

Hello, this is my first post on this site. I know that may scare some of you, but before I begin I want to say I am perfectly fine with using a mediator but I would prefer not to send to the buyer first unless that buyer is VERY established as a fair trader.

I have for sale my entire collection of basketball cards. I started collecting when I was about 10 for a good 5 years or so. Now that I am 19, I am still a sports fan but I am no longer really into the hobby. Don't get me wrong, I love sports, I just would rather get my car paid off than have this all boxed up while I am at school.

Now for the good stuff. I estimate that the collection books at somewhere around 2 or 2.5K. All of these are big name players...no cedric ceballos type guys in here. Everything included...GU's, Autos, Inserts, and Base cards. Some of the highight cards in the collection are listed below and and they also have pics.

Front-Liners of my collection...

-Kobe 96-97 Collectors Edge Game Used Ball Card.......cant find BV
    -Shaq 00-01 Fleer Feel the Game GU Warm-up Card
    -Kobe 01-02 UD Pros and Prospects GU Jersey
    -Kobe 96-97 UD SP Holoviews Premium Collection
    -Shaq 92-93 UD Rookie #1 SP
    -(2x) Shaq 92-93 UD Rookie Trade Cards #1B
    -Scottie Pippen 01-02 Flair Courting Greatness GU Court Card
    -Kobe 96-97 C.E. Radical Recruits Holofoil
    -Kobe 96-97 U.D., Ultra, and Fleer base RC's
    -Kobe 96-97 U.D. Rookie Exclusive
    -Kobe 97-98 Z-Force Total Impact

-A few more GU cards (Mike Miller, DaShawn Stevensen, Van Horn)

-114 Michael Jordan cards....boy I must be from Chicago ;)
    -30 Total Kobe Bryant cards
    -21 Iverson cards
    -about 800 others (many pages of V.C., Shaq, Duncan, Garnett, T-Mac, and many others)

-Also includes the clear box pictured that is full of decent cards but nothing super special.

I am looking for $500 to your door shipped and insured.

Pics are below...Thanks for looking.

The whole collection

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!

well if you have an offer then lets hear it...if not, please pad your post count elsewhere

im not intereste din buying .. but i would be interested in trading some dvds, ps2 games or something for some of them if youd let a few go at a time..
    if interested check my Link

i doubt u would get that much for them as a lot, might have more luck splitting them up and selling individually, with that being said

-Scottie Pippen 01-02 Flair Courting Greatness GU Court Card

im interested in that :)

I will certainly split up if its worth it for me to put in the effort to send out the cards. I just don't like it when people post dump just to get posts. It's in most forum's rules...don't post in a for sale thread unless you are interested. Otherwise, leave it be. You find these guys all over every forum.

Anywho...BV is 20 on the Scottie...12 in my Paypal and U'll have it mailed out in a toploader and a bubble mailer.

jcopelan@purdue.edu if you want it.

also...anybody wantsto make an offer on the whole shabang I will consider it.

OR...if anybody wants to pick some of my stuff out I would trade for a Jordan auto or GU
    Last edited by jcopelan; 07-17-2006 at 11:39 PM.

i will pass thanks, dont want to pay above 50% bv for it thanks :)

thats cool...I just dont want to bother gettin it out of here for less than ten bucks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast