Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: PB's TTMs

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very weird with the number. I'm betting he was just in a groove and didn't even notice. Especially with all the successes coming back from him lately

yeah I am sure he is just too used to signing the 85 he didn't even notice. But, like I said its cool its still a success

SCF Rewards
    Country

Big success came in today! 2/2 from Former Steeler and current Commentator on NFL Fox pre and post game show Terry Bradshaw! Sent 2 8x10s both returned signed and 1 personalized.

SCF Rewards
    Country

my first success of April has arrived! I received 2 of 2 from Panthers Head Coach Ron Rivera. I sent 2 photos of him during his playing days and he inscribed Go Bears

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got another return for my NFL Head Coach project. 2/2 from Bruce Arians. Pictures will come later

SCF Rewards
    Country

here is my Bruce Arians success

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another great success came in today. 2/2 from Former Hawkeye and 2015 1st round pick Brandon Scherff

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Very nice!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didn't think the Scherff was coming back its like a month and a half shy of a year

SCF Rewards
    Country

A kind of success came today. I sent 2 8x10s to Minnesota Viking Head Coach Mike Zimmer. I received back both photos unsigned but, he did send an 8x10 of his own back signed. I think it is a preprint but, I am not completely sure its hard to tell.

this puts me at 6 out of 32 current head coaches for my head coach project.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally found an address for John Cullum and received a success back from him yesterday. I got 2/2 8x10s from the movie 1776. I sent it out may 13 and received back the 23

here is a scan of one of them I got a new scanner and I can't seem to get a good quality scan of the 2nd.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast