Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: PB's TTMs

SCF Rewards
    Country

Received 2/2 from Atlanta braves prospect Sean Newcomb.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another success for my NFL Head Coaches project. 1/2 8x10s from Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick! He didn't use my SASE and instead sent in his own Envelope and sent a form letter also signed by Coach Belichick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another Success came in today. 2/2 from Vikings CB Xavier Rhodes. Both were signed and personalized.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good week so far here is my third success, 1/2 from Giants QB Eli Manning. He signed 1 and sent the 2nd back unsigned.

SCF Rewards
    Country

haven't had any TTMs for awhile but, I am on my yearly trip to Packers Training Camp and have some successes from my first day

Davante Adams

Kyler Fackrell

Ed Williams

Trevor Davis

Demetri Goodson

Brett Hundley

Dean Lowery

Not a bad haul for the first day hopefully more to come!

SCF Rewards
    Country

here are some more IP stuff from my 2nd practice of Packers Training Camp

Kennard Backman

Randall Cobb. The signature didn't come out very well he was trying to sign my 8x10 at the same time he was trying to take a picture with another person.

Peter Mortell

2016 First round draft pick Kenny Clark. Very nice guy. He started talking to my friend and I about where we were from how long a trip it was and just more general conversational stuff.

Christian Ringo. I really like how Christian signs, he doesn't put his full name but he puts more than just his Initials.

2016 4th round draft pick Blake Martinez.

Aaron Ripkowski

Matt Rotheram

Jayrone Elliot

I also got another 8x10 of Ed Williams. It was on a duplicate of the 8x10 of above so I didn't upload it again.

Day 2 was much better than day 1. I believe I am up to 17 8x10s total. I will be at practice Wednesday and Thursday then have to head back home Friday. I hope to continue my success!

SCF Rewards
    Country

a few more IP successes today.

I got another 8x10 of Trevor Davis and one of Kyler Fackrell. They are the same as in the previous posts so I am not gonna post the pictures.

But, I did add 2 more new 8x10s.

2016 2nd round draft pick Jason Spriggs.

I also got Ty Montgomery to sign a custom logo 8x10. I will post that if I add anymore signatures to it. I believe with the ones I added tonight I am up to 21 total 8x10s.

Tomorrow is my last day of practice before I have to go home so hopefully it will be my best day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great photo of Dean Lowery, He's a HUGE human.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great photo of Dean Lowery, He's a HUGE human.

its funny when you see them on tv or you see them in all their pads and that they look huge then you see them in person and its like that's it? where did the rest of him go? but then I remember I stand 6'3 so its they don't tower over me like they do most lol

Yesterday was my last day of Training Camp for the year and here are my successes.

This is the Ty Montgomery on a custom Logo. i didn't get anyone else on it I wish he had signed in a little closer to the logo.

UDFA Randall Jette. I took this picture and posted it on twitter and was giving him a hard time about it looking like he fell asleep on the bike so I had to make a copy of it and get it signed.

I got Blake Martinez again on a different 8x10 then the one pictured above.

A friend of mine was able to get Jared Abbrederis. Kind of funny story but, also a frustrating story, I am from Iowa and a huge Hawkeye fan and always wear some kind of Hawkeye hat, Jared Rides up after practice and I yell over to him asking him if he would sign my picture he looks straight up me and says "You're wearing an Iowa hat" and rode the bike a little further up and signed like 3 guard rails down from me. But, luckily my friend had gotten this 8x10 done for me last year.

I also got Jason Spriggs on a duplicate 8x10.

And for my best success of the year, I showed up early before practice hoping to get some of the players as they are arriving at Lambeau. Nobody was really signing, I did get Davante Adams so I was thinking ok at least I am not gonna get skunked. There was only me and another person standing by the parking lot and Julius Peppers comes walking towards the building and me and the other guy kind of call for him, at first its like he was ignoring us cause he was walking towards the door but, he threw something away and walked towards us and signed an 8x10 for me and an 8x10 for the other guy. I think that has to be my best autograph of Training camp this year.

If I have done my math right I believe I got 27 total 8x10s this year so it was a pretty solid week. Now its back to work tomorrow
    Last edited by PackerBum9786; 08-06-2016 at 01:13 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got my first return in about 4 months. 2/2 from Former Hawkeye and current Colt Tevaun Smith. He signed 1 in black and 1 in silver both turned out awesome and he also put "Go Hawks" on both.

This was also a little bit of a weird success. not the pictures or anything like that but, how he sent it back. I always put a piece of cardboard in with my 8x10s to help keep them from bending. Most of the time the pieces of cardboard are from boxes that I receive my pictures in. Anyway, the piece I put in apparently still had the label on it that had my address, Tevaun took the piece of cardboard and used packing tape to tape it to a cardboard envelope, paid for postage and sent it back and kept my sase.
    Last edited by PackerBum9786; 10-13-2016 at 04:02 PM.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast