Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: PB's TTMs

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those madden covers are awesome!

Thanks Man!

I kind of wish I would have used the dark background on the Montgomery. If you look at it you can still see some of the edit marks. But, no complaints the signatures really make them pop.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got my first TTM success in a while. 1/2 from 2016 Number 1 overall pick Los Angeles Rams QB Jared Goff. I thought this one was long gone I sent it September 23 2016. He signed it in silver.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

That came out awesome!
    Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 35, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set (199/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (8/25)
    2018 Bowman Draft 169/200
    2020 Bowman Draft 121/200

SCF Rewards
    Country

That came out awesome!

Appreciate it man!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Some really cool stuff, awesome stuff from Packers training camp, glad the guys were good to you! I used to go to the Rams camp in STL, but unfortunately, that is not an option anymore!

God Bless,

Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some really cool stuff, awesome stuff from Packers training camp, glad the guys were good to you! I used to go to the Rams camp in STL, but unfortunately, that is not an option anymore!

God Bless,

Kevin

Appreciate the words! I'm at the Packers training camps every year and it never disappoints.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got a little behind on things so I am late in posting this success. On Thursday I received back after almost a year, 2/2 8x10s from Former Iowa Hawkeye and Current Detroit Lion Back up Jake Ruddock. I took the photos a few years back at a game I went to. It's always nice getting pictures signed that you have taken. He also added a little note saying thanks for the letter and Go Hawks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Love the Ruddocks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

appreciate it man!

I was kind of worried about getting him. for one it took almost a year and for 2 I sent the hawkeyes photos and he didn't seem to leave the program on the greatest terms so I didn't know if he would sign them or not lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

another success came in this week! 2/2 from actress Rita Moreno! I sent a picture from West Side Story and the netflix show One Day at a Time. She personalized the One Day at a Time picture and just signed the West Side Story picture. Its such a beautiful signature!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast