Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: PB's TTMs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Is this the address you used for Wayne?

Patrick Wayne

10502 Whipple St.
    Toluca Lake, CA 91602

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is this the address you used for Wayne?

Patrick Wayne

10502 Whipple St.
    Toluca Lake, CA 91602

Yes, that's the address I used. I got it back in quick time too. Sent it feb 24 got it back today so like 9 days

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another great success came in today! TV star mostly known for the TV show MASH Mike Farrell signed the 2 8x10s I sent plus sent an extra signed 8x10!

This is the 8x10 he added

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another great success today! 2/2 from TV star most known for MASH, Jamie Farr!

SCF Rewards
    Country

another solid success today! I got 1/2 signed from movie and tv star Jimmy Smits! he added "the force is strong with you" It's a little strange though, I always send 2 8x10s and put them in a folder to kind of add a little more protection. I got 1 photo back in my SASE without out the folder and the return envelope had already been opened and then packaging taped shut. Its possible he sealed the envelope before dropping the picture in and had to reopen it but, its a little strange that it was opened and I only had 1 photo and no folder.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Awesome success--I got the same photo I need to send out haha
    Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 35, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set (199/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (8/25)
    2018 Bowman Draft 169/200
    2020 Bowman Draft 121/200

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome success--I got the same photo I need to send out haha

Its a nice picture but, the other one I had I liked better. It was another one of him as Bail Organa but, it was the scene towards the end of Revenge of the Sith where him Obi wan and Yoda are sitting around the table discussing what they were gonna do next.

Like I said not gonna complain its still a success just wonder where the picture went.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Its a nice picture but, the other one I had I liked better. It was another one of him as Bail Organa but, it was the scene towards the end of Revenge of the Sith where him Obi wan and Yoda are sitting around the table discussing what they were gonna do next.

Like I said not gonna complain its still a success just wonder where the picture went.

I know the exact scene you are talking about haha---that would be a pretty awesome pic! but like you said--good success none the less--mine is going out next week!

SCF Rewards
    Country

its been about a month drought but, I finally got 2 returns today. It was to my surprise because I figured with it being Good Friday and a lot of places being closed that we wouldn't get mail today but, I decided to check anyway.

The first success was 2/2 8x10s from acting Legend Dick Van Dyke. I sent one photo of him in Night of the Museum which he signed in silver and one of him in Mary Poppins which he signed in black.

the 2nd success traveled a long way. I received 3/2 from Former Hawkeye and former NFL WR/special teams ace Tim Dwight. I always getting the tracking on my envelopes and tracked the sent envelope and it went from the address listed in the TTM manager to a place in Minnesota then a place in Arizona, then I stopped tracking it. Well today it came back so I grabbed the tracking number just to look to see where it came from and it was sent from Cedar Rapids Iowa.

I sent 1 photo of him as a Hawkeye and he signed it Go Hawks. I sent one of him as a Falcon and he signed it Go Birds and he also added an 8x10 of his own, which is a pretty awesome 8x10, that he signed in gold also with Go Birds.

and this is the 8x10 he sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Dick Van Dyke photos. Just got him back today myself. Also, that Tim Dwight gold 8x10 looks AWESOME. Good stuff.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast