Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Without video evidence GOP supporters once again take the word of the cops.

who is worse, those siding with the criminals with no "evidence" or those siding with law enforcement?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

who is worse, those siding with the criminals with no "evidence" or those siding with law enforcement?

I think it has been established that this particular guy was not committing a crime. Hence the same charge laid against most of the police.

SCF Rewards
    Country

really? who established that the same people who said he was thrown into the back of the police van?
    the guy was a career criminal, tried to hurt himself to get out of going to jail, and he messed up real bad.

the police had to pull over and shackle him because he was out of control, but yet that means nothing? it does not provide some relation to the testimony of the witness in the back of the van with him?

wait, I know who established your "facts", the libs and the rioters, yep, great crowd.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

6 cops just charged with his death.

SCF Rewards
    Country

and the ferguson police officer was "charged", we will see wut happens when the evidence comes out.

hey, maybe the mayor should give these 6 cops the room they need to destroy and loot.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

really? who established that the same people who said he was thrown into the back of the police van?
    the guy was a career criminal, tried to hurt himself to get out of going to jail, and he messed up real bad.

the police had to pull over and shackle him because he was out of control, but yet that means nothing? it does not provide some relation to the testimony of the witness in the back of the van with him?

wait, I know who established your "facts", the libs and the rioters, yep, great crowd.

Enlighten me. What was he picked up for? Possession of a LEGAL knife?

And i'm going by the autopsy report, how about you?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I agree we have to see this autopsy report,physical evidence is a great ruling. Hence why Michael Brown did not have his hands up and got laid to rest for being a criminal. But in this case let us see how it plays out now. Charges filed ( so the city won't burn down for now) and these cops will face their day in court.
    Enlighten me. What was he picked up for? Possession of a LEGAL knife?

And i'm going by the autopsy report, how about you?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

OK now I ask the arrests has been made why are there still crowds and crowds of people flooding the streets??????????????? They already celebrated once by looting and burning down the city. Is it time to go back home and get back to life and get back to work? Oh wait a minute.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

why do these people keep championing these guys with at best questionable character when there is actual innocence being wronged they could be defending?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm just gonna ask this question because i know what i WOULD do.If I was to for whatever reason end up in the situation as this Gray fellow,in back of a van with my hands cuffed behind me. Wouldn't the smart thing to do here is to lie on the floor of the van??? If you're trying to sit and the van is swerving left in right to make you hit the walls and crash to the floor....the logical thing would to be on the floor no? Its been said this tactic(cruelty) has been used for years....I must live under a stone....I've never EVER heard of this!!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast