Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Whose Auto would you like to see in Packs?

Since its becoming a very big trend, celebrity autos are beginning to be inserted into packs. Shannon Elizabeth, Christie Brinkley, Jayz, etc.

So I was wondering (If you even like the Idea of Celeb autos) who you would like to see? Past or Present, I guess there could be cut autos?

Id personally like to see Evil Knievel, or Elvis, that is if either arent already in packs.

What are your thoughts?

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I think Elvis autos are already inserted into some packs. Topps I think. Maybe the Walmart retails..not sure.
    How about ROCK stars (not pop). Like Ozzie, AC/DC, Motley Crue. That would be kool.

Elvis anyone? actually I dont really like the idea but I wish they would put celebritys (if they must) with/on a card of the team they watch. Like JAck Nickelson with the lakers and so on

HAHA Ozzie osbourne just because im sure it would look like he was wasted when he signed it

Quote Originally Posted by arkaneinc
    Elvis anyone? actually I dont really like the idea but I wish they would put celebritys (if they must) with/on a card of the team they watch. Like JAck Nickelson with the lakers and so on
    Dont they already do something like this - Playoff did Fans of the Game, with Tony Soprano, Corbin Bersen, Linda Cohn, and a bunch more actors/atheletes/sports personalities...

I would like to see more actors, but not obscure actors, big time actors; i.e. Pitt, Clooney, Jolie... and of course Ashley Judd in UK attire!

Pete Rose :)

I collect celebrity autos, so I have most of the big stars. Samuel L. Jackson, Eva Mendes, Scarlett Johanssen autos would be nice.

Alot of Good suggestions. I also wouldnt mind seeing Eva Longoria (:P) if she doesnt already have one.

Id love to have a Pete Rose, but due to his banning from the MLB, MLB Cannot license the companies to let him sign. He was an amazing player, too bad he had to be a gambla.

06 topps allen and ginter has a bunch coming out this year. Upperdack has done presidents. A washington 1/1 sold for over $40,000 on ebay. Topps has there dec of independence.

For a low ned auto I would love to pull a dannika Patric auto out of allen and ginter (what can I say, she is really hot and isnt your typical woman driver ;)

Thay also have tyson, halk hogan, and all sorts of royalty throughout time.

I really don't like the idea. When I purchase bb cards I expect to get bbcards...I have never wanted celeb autos...if I get one it will go directly on ebay...:icon_roll

G

lol....who cares if she's hot! I'd just sell it because of people like you wanting it so bad. actually. I dunno if you saw this, but there was one set that had cheerleaders from different teams make "kiss cards". They put lipstick on and kissed the white space on the card. Oh yeah...that's a football card alright. Come on...I can understand presedents and managers or something like that, but celebs? and cheerleaders? I think the companies are desperate for ideas. I don't putting hotties on the front of cards is going to help anything.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast