Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS OBAMA! Jobless claims hit 15 year LOW, consumer spending RISES! GOOD ECONOMY!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-jobl...123508392.html

^HAHAHAHAHA!

Where are the GOP now?

Oh wait, they're still blaming Obama for stupid nonsense and calling him a communist marxist, nazi, kenyan, anti-christ.

U.S economy is STRONG!

U.S Dollar is STRONG.....not that long ago The Euro was 1.07 compared to the U.S Dollar! That is INSANE!!! (SUCK IT EUROPE!!!)

Americans are WORKING....and despite the nonsense in Baltimore, things are looking pretty good!

THANK YOU OBAMA!!!!

USA! USA! USA! USA!

And make NO MISTAKE....The GOP HATES THIS....they want America to do BAD as long as Obama is president, they want Americans to SUFFER so they can blame everything on Obama.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 04-30-2015 at 07:20 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

You know what's funny Alex? The GOP are virtually silent on the economy now, but their supporters (many on here) go the other route. They just continue to deny all the positive economic indicators. Tell you it's smoke and mirrors. lol

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

I give Obama some credit but I wouldn't go overboard & give him complete credit as it's not only him who makes decisions or signs the bills.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country
    See centralfalc1616's Items on eBay

Good thing QE is working.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

not to rain on your parade, but the job participation rate is the lowest in 15 years, so of course jobless claims are down.

http://data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will again repeat that the strong U.s dollar has little to do with economic strength. The European Union made a decision to tank the Euro to promote their exports. Sorry if this fact is inconvenient to you Unicorn Diatribe.

Tell me that you are not dumb enough to believe what you just typed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you even read the third line of the article that you posted? Out in the real world it was not hard to predict that the economic numbers are in decline.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

not to rain on your parade, but the job participation rate is the lowest in 15 years, so of course jobless claims are down.

Beat me to it. However the participation rate is the lowest since 1978, so it's the lowest in almost 40 years.

-----------------------------------------------

Alex, just because the people filing for unemployment is down is not evidence that they are employed. Over 37% of the workforce is currently not working. That is nothing to wave a flag about and celebrate.

The labor force participation rate hovered between 62.9 percent and 62.7 percent in the eleven months from April 2014 through February, and has been 62.9 percent or lower in 13 of the 17 months since October 2013.

Prior to that, the last time the rate was below 63 percent was 37 years ago, in March 1978 when it was 62.8 percent, the same rate it was in February.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-...-low-11-months

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

A point that these guys WILL NOT ADMIT. And can I get an LOL on that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Listen Duane what did I tell you about making sense on here. Now stop it you going to ruin the latest Alex thread on the world domination.
    Beat me to it. However the participation rate is the lowest since 1978, so it's the lowest in almost 40 years.

-----------------------------------------------

Alex, just because the people filing for unemployment is down is not evidence that they are employed. Over 37% of the workforce is currently not working. That is nothing to wave a flag about and celebrate.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-...-low-11-months

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast