Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RO003DO's Items on eBay

Gardening while waiting for the 2015 season of Football

Anyone else get excited for the summer gardening season.

Love my vegetables. Zucchini is my quarterback. I can't wait for all the producing it does. I be making some sweet breads, frying some and sauteing the rest to a tasteful victory.
    My kids love the pumpkins I grow them to just under the size of an offensive tackle, just kidding the largest last year was only 78 lbs.
    The rookies this year are potatoes, I hoping for a draft win and not a bust.

Any other gardener's and collector's what's your garden champion?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yup the wife and I have a pretty big garden every year. We have 5 rows of green beans 5 rows of corn and 2 rows of okra. Then there are 12 tomato plants 10 various pepper plants and several hills of zucchini squash and cucumbers. I would have to say my garden champion would tomatoes tho I ain't a fan of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

our garden is about 3600 square feet.
    tomato, pepper, watermelon, pumpkin, zucchini, cucumbers, squash, green beans, swiss chard, and various herbs.

My favorite to eat is tomato, my favorite to grow is pumpkins.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yup the wife and I have a pretty big garden every year. We have 5 rows of green beans 5 rows of corn and 2 rows of okra. Then there are 12 tomato plants 10 various pepper plants and several hills of zucchini squash and cucumbers. I would have to say my garden champion would tomatoes tho I ain't a fan of them.

Nice, Beans are to much work for me and squirrels got more of my corn then me so i gave them up. My potatoes are taking off like weeds, can't wait for them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

our garden is about 3600 square feet.
    tomato, pepper, watermelon, pumpkin, zucchini, cucumbers, squash, green beans, swiss chard, and various herbs.

My favorite to eat is tomato, my favorite to grow is pumpkins.

36 X 100 that's a huge garden good luck this year. My most favorite ever grown was watermelon. It was so delicious the first year I grew it. I have yet to have the same success. Here's hoping this is my year. My garden is 20 X 30.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mnt2007's Items on eBay

You can't beat vegetables out of the garden. Much better than store bought!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fyi

Garden Results
    Zucchini Over a dozen and still counting
    Cucumbers Over a dozen and dying.
    Tomatoes Just about a dozen and still counting.
    Potatoes 18 lbs.
    Pumpkins 4 doing well.
    Watermelon 1 quite small.
    Onions all small.

On a side note Football is just right around the corner now.
    Yes garden vegetables are always better than store bought but if you want the taste without the work hit a farmers road stand now till the end of august.