Thread: Iverson not with the sixers?

Iverson not with the sixers?

DO you think the answer will get traded?

2. Kronozio
    Being in LA, I heard the Clippers rumors. AI for Shaun Livingston + Corey Maggette.

For some reason, I think AI will still be in Philly when the season starts.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Never heard 1 thing about the Clippers, all I ever heard was a possible deal with Denver, any 2 players besides Carmelo for AI....which is dead now.
    And also the Draft night possible trade with Boston, which obviously didn't happen, but is still rumored to possibly go through. A 2-3 person trade for AI. Possibly Wally, Green/Jefferson, and Telfair was the latest.
    I'm guessing he'll stay in Philly too, but who knows!!

Being a huge fan of AI, I dont want him to leave Philly so he can win a championship and then people and can stop saying he cant win a championship. I heard rumors of him going to Minnesota, Denver, and Boston. He was really close to being traded to boston on draft night, however it didnt go through. Too bad! Paul Pierce and AI would have had a great chance at contending for the Eastern Confernence Finals. AI will stay w/ the 76ers this year.

Sorry, i meant that i do want him to leave philly. better shot @ championship

that trade is still in the air ai to boston for draft picks and 1-2 players he needs to go to boston so they could win #17